• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. F

Progressive fatigue

rlc, I have had those tests done in the past (most if not all, I'll have to look through my old tests), but not in the past year and a half or so. I am thinking of having them redone just because my symptoms have been worsening, thank you for making a list for me. I went to the Cleveland Clinic...
  2. F

Progressive fatigue

Thank you, SOC. I am unsure if I have OI, I feel better when sitting down but don't most people? (I don't know...) I will have to look into this. I have noticed that I feel better while sitting down or laying a lot lately, but I think that is due to my overall muscle weakness that has come on...
  3. F

Progressive fatigue

Richvank, thank you for the information. I will bring it up with my doctor and hopefully she will run the panel. ggingues, I am glad to hear that you are doing better now. :) I am not sure about the viruses, I've had so much bloodwork done and they can't find much. I will look into the Vitamin...
  4. F

Progressive fatigue

I was diagnosed with CFS as a child after getting mono and never recovering. I am now twenty two. I was able to live a semi-normal life until recently (not "normal" for "normal" people, but pretty normal for a lot of the people here). My fatigue has been progressing slowly in severity for at...