• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. V

Safe to take the yellow fever vaccine?

I have Lyme but the Lyme subsection seems kinda dead so asking here. Would it be safe to take the yellow fever vaccine? I'm going to Brazil for a couple months. I had no issues with the Pfizer covid vaccine. But unsure about this one since it's a live virus vaccine.
  2. V

Streptococcus overgrowth

Of course. That was the results of days of intense cravings & depleted willpower.
  3. V

Streptococcus overgrowth

Like @Streppy, I'm seeing Dr Kenny in Brussels. I have Chronic Lyme but doctor says that's under control so now we're focussing on the gut. My biggest symptom is brain fog. I can't drive or work (programming) because of it. January - March 2016 I have taken Clindamycine 300 mg 3 times a day for...
  4. V

Cycle of feeling great then bad. Rinse, repeat

I have Lyme Disease. I have the following mutations: MTHFR A1298C homozygous CBS A360A homozygous NAT2 K268R homozygous I take: 2 ml of hydroxycobalmin - 2 intramuscularly injections / week full dose of http://www.seekinghealth.com/optimal-multivitamin-240-vegetarian-capsules.html / daily, 4...
  5. V

23andMe results, feeling overwhelmed

I have Lyme Disease. Currently doing the Evi Sapi protocol after 8 months on antibiotics. I'm feeling overwhelmed by all the theories & protocols for methylation. I'm not seeing my doctor until next month but I don't want to wait that long. And when I brought up methylation on my previous visit...