• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Trevor Banks

Prof De Meirleir - GcMAF & treating CFS

You are most welcome - sorry it has taken so long to upload but I do hope that the members on here are able to draw positives from this excellent talk :)
  2. Trevor Banks

First Immune GcMAF destroying cancer cells during an activity test

Human MCF7 breast cancer cells are shown both in a corrugated layer on the surface below, and as irregular "fingers" above. Time lapse photography over 60 hours shows the monolayer below first changing from corrugated to smooth from the bottom left; then the cancer "fingers" are eaten and...
  3. Trevor Banks

Treating Autism Conference, anyone attending? (GcMAF, etc.)

Hi all ...... very sorry for the delays but had technical problems then travelling but finally we are there: Dr Bradstreet - full version & extract can be found in this new thread...
  4. Trevor Banks

Dr Bradstreet at the Treating Autism Conference 9th September 2012

Talking at the Treating Autism Conference 2012 (www.treatingautism.co.uk), Dr Bradstreet explains how he made the connection between HIV patients, GcMAF and autism, and how he uses GcMAF from First Immune . He has checked the process and quality control and describes their laboratory as a...
  5. Trevor Banks

Prof De Meirleir - GcMAF & treating CFS

Prof De Meirleir describes the use of GcMAF in treating CFS and autism at the Treating Autism Conference 9th September 2012. Prof K De Meirleir talks at the Treating Autism 2012 Conference in Uxbridge (www.treatingautism.co.uk) about the similarities between the illnesses of ME/CFS and autism...
  6. Trevor Banks

Hi Sushi, The "Prof Kenny De Meirleir - GcMAF in health and disease" is proving a bit of a challenge as the sound quality isn't that good and coupled with his accent makes it difficult to hear in places. Not wanting to release a substandard video alone we are transcribing his speech to...
  7. Trevor Banks

I have spent nearly 2 days trying to upload a 110 minute file to youtube...after i succeeded youtube told me it has been rejected because it is too long. They could have told me that earlier on surely?? Monday morning would have been fine.......will be back once I have spliced it - have fun!!
  8. Trevor Banks

Message for moderators. We are nearly ready to upload both full length videos. I feel as though the heading of this topic will not do them justice Shall I create a new topic for this?
  9. Trevor Banks

Humanity is falling apart - we have to make a stand!
  10. Trevor Banks

Here is an extract from a paper written by Dr Nicola Antonucci & Dr. Dario Siniscalco who are working at the Biomedical Centre for Autism Research and Treatment in Bari - Italy "In the last six months I've collected reports from 94 families that have tried GcMAF with their children affected by...
  11. Trevor Banks

Hi Sushi, Due to other commitments at the conference we were only able to attend the 2 talks as mentioned above. Both have been recorded in full and will post the links here as soon as they are uploaded. With very best regards Trevor
  12. Trevor Banks

I was at the conference with David Noakes ‘et al’ and with the kind permission of Dr Jeff Bradstreet and Treating Autism (http://www.treatingautism.co.uk) we filmed this short clip of Dr Bradstreet talking about treating autism with GcMAF. I will soon be publishing full length version of...