• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. R

Cannabis oil - TNF inhibitor?

i use cannabis medicinally for cfs. it's the best thing i have found. i think it is because it decreases TNF. maybe i am that subgroup? Fluge and Mella (excuse spelling) are using Eternacept to decreases TNF. fish oil works well too apparently, a few studies supporting that - but you need to...
  2. R

Modavigil Modafinil Provigil Source

hi again ladyofthellamas can you give the web address for your pharmacy, i am having trouble finding it on the spam-net. thanks richard
  3. R

hi Ladyofthellamas, thanks for the response - better late than never (as is mine). good to hear you are having success with modalert. i have tried the modalert from rxshop.md but i found it had a nasty edge so i am paying full price again. i might give your singaporean pharmacy a go. have you...
  4. R

hi Dan did the higher dose affect your sleep? i think you should try the Modavigil, i have played with Adrafinil too but M seems more precise. i am taking half a Modavigil and hald a Zyban. seems pretty good. take them every day. good to have concentration. i just try and use supplements to keep...
  5. R

i have played with both and am currently playing with modafinil again. i def find modafinil much better. i don't find it affects sleep. i have been taking half a modafinil and half a zyban (Bupropion) and i find it very energizing but i think it might push your body past it's mitachondrial...
  6. R

normally it doesn't affect my sleep although it prob has once or twice. i think it is more the extra drive it gives that makes you want to stay up later. heaps - thanks for the Trazadone link, i have looked for it before and failed. xks - it's trial and error, because we are all different i live...
  7. R

Adrafinil is cheaper.
  8. R

Thanks, I have that but I don't find it as effective as modafinil. Modafinil can give a great 2 days of energy and concentration but then there is sometimes a price to pay but it is a handy tool if you need to complete something. BTW, where do you buy Trazadone?
  9. R

hi i have found modafinil useful against brain fog but it is very expensive. has anyone found a reliable online source for this one? thanks Richard
  10. R

Increasing Famvir Dose

Heaps on Valcyte? hi Heapsreal are you on valcyte now? how did you get it and, can i ask, what was the cost. i am in Brisbane as well. with CMV, diagnosed recently. my daughter also has HHV-6. i was looking to try and source it from India but i might go the famvir route.
  11. R

Comment by 'RichardII' in 'How to raise glutathione within cells and reduce tnf-alpha inflammation'

hi i find iHerb excellent, i am in Australia. saves me a lot of money as local products are ridiculously expensive (and of lesser quality). i have been buying off them for about 6? years now. i have never had reason to think any of their products are fake. only problem is that they have...
  12. R

Increasing Famvir Dose

Brisbane and Famvir hi Heapsreal i am also in Brisbane. do you get your famvir from a doc or just buy it overseas? have you found a cheap supply? my doc has given me Valtrex but on further reading i don't think it is the right one. i am at St Lucia. thanks Richard