• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. G

High b12 ???

Did you get this serum result without any supplementing of B12 at all? You're not for instance taking multivitamins that contain B12, or have had a short trial of sublingual B12s at some point in the past? I had 1455 after about three months of 5000mcg mb12 sublinguals.
  2. G

ESME - The Most Effective Rated Treatments for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - Norway

Oh, that's pretty awesome tomk, was well pleased to see that :Retro smile:
  3. G

ESME - The Most Effective Rated Treatments for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - Norway

Glad you both liked it :Retro smile: Tom, please post this where you'd like, no acknowledgements necessary.
  4. G

Patient experiences with treatment of Chronic Fatigue Syndome T Bjrkum C E A Wang K Waterloo Summary Background: Chronic fatigue syndrome is a higly debated condition. Little is known about causes and treatment. Patients' experience is important in this context. Material and...
  5. G

Sure tomk, I've translated the tables and working on the rest. I'll send as attachment to you on email, if that's ok, as I don't know how to make tables here.
  6. G

I'm sure there are a number of Norwegian ME/CFS patients reading this forum who could help with translation. Do you want me to take a stab at it, or would you rather contact the ME association first? I don't have the text for the second article available, but I got my ME diagnosis from one of...