• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. L

Article: The Stanford Initiative For Chronic Infectious Diseases (including ME/CFS)

It would be great to see Montoya team up with the new Stanford Stem Cell Clinic that recently opened. Maybe together they can refine a therapy for those that suffer ME/CFS??
  2. L

WPI Center Grand Opening , 21 august

So excited for the opening of WPI. Looking forward to seeing their dream come true! :)
  3. L

Dr. Chia Produces New Form of Oxymatrine

Oops, I didn't see above that it had. Mine are still all over the place. :)
  4. L

Hi Timaca, I was wondering if your Coxsackie levels have lowered since you have been on the Oxymatrine? Thanks,
  5. L

Dr. Peterson "Thank You Project"

LAST CALL... :) Please send your emails, letters and photos ASAP. I'd like to order the materials and get started so I can deliver this to him for his birthday in September and the opening of WPI. Thanks.
  6. L

June 30th is not far away... Please email or send me your letters of gratitude and appreciation! This will be a great birthday present for Dr. Peterson! :) Thank you, Lisa
  7. L

I'm a patient of Dr. Chia too, and have been on Equilibrant for 8 months. Has it helped? I'd have to say yes. However, my titers to EBV and HHV6 are still going up and down. I can feel when I am re-activating and although I get PEM when I do to much, It does not put me in bed for days. I just...
  8. L

Would like more notes and letters, please :) Hi Everyone, The June 30th deadline is fast approaching. Please join in and be a part of this project! Email seems to be easiest for most...And, I am happy to print out pictures, and your email, on to nice cardstock to be included in Dr...
  9. L

Keeping this in the loop! Email me, or send me your thanks :) Lisa
  10. L

Dr. Peterson has spent 25+ years fighting for us! Please be a part of this project! I'm hoping for more participation! :) Thank you!
  11. L

Hi All, I found out that Dr. Peterson has a birthday in September, so with that information I will be extending the "Due by" date to June 30th. I'd like to see more participation in this project !! :) Please send a postcard,letter, or email so you won't be left out!
  12. L

Thanks Tammie :O) A couple of people have asked if I am a patient of Dr. Peterson, and the answer is yes. Dr. P has saved my life! A couple of times! I can't think of a better way to thank him than to share our appreciation and thanks with him. Please keep the emails/letters/pictures and...
  13. L

Wow, I am starting to get a few really nice emails and pictures! Thank you! Per a suggestion by Otis I will be changing my email to: Kitzmiller89523_at_sbcglobal.net. So that my email won't get spammed. You may also private message me if that is easier. Thanks everyone! Let's keep...
  14. L

Hi Everyone: I had posted this info on the Facebook pages for WPI and CFAA and it was recommended by a friend to post this here as well. Let's "Thank" Dr. Peterson for all he has done for our cause, and that which he will do in the future! I will be putting together a scrapbook for...