• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

Article: The Stanford Initiative For Chronic Infectious Diseases (including ME/CFS)

Thanks Cort for putting this positive message up. With all the negative press coverage of recently published virology papers we are getting in the UK, this cheers us up no end. Along with the YouTube video of Judy Mikovits stating: 'We expect treatments next year'...
  2. C

A Doctor's Wake-Up Call on "Awareness" Day

Very sorry to hear about your personal misery at the hand of the ignorant medical profession in the USA. I think what you and your nursing home need is a visit from a "Flashmob". A group of knowledgable ME/CFS sufferers and carers to give moral support and enlighten the poor dumb doctors with...
  3. C

Article: FINE

Vote LibDem I have already posted my vote for LibDems. Unfortunately, due to the inequality of the First Past The Post electoral system, my vote is unlikely to count as I live in a strong Tory constituency. I look forward to electoral reform though.
  4. C

Article: FINE

I am astounded at how the UK Government Department of Health has been continually duped by Psychiatrists to commit vast sums of taxpayer money into useless psychiatric research into what is in fact the biomedic illness ME/CFS. How can we rid our community of this pestilence?