• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. L

cfs and impaired sulphur metabolism

Hi Dannybex I noticed you are in the US and the lab in the US does not offer the test but it is still up on Europe site so I have written to them. It does say you can only order through a practitioner and I Have a horrid feeling it is very expensive. I have asked . here is the link where it...
  2. L

Thanks dannybex. Oh that is so annoying that the other test has been discontinued as it also measure P450 cyp2d6 and other detoxification enzymes which I know mine are affected. Do you know of any other tests that also include P450 enzymes. Does the new test also measure sulphur metabolism...
  3. L

I believe I have impaired sulphur metabolism so where I can I get this confirmed in the UK Genova Dx does this test for impaired detoxification which I have no doubt,I have as I just seem to get worse no matter what I do, it also measures sulphur metabolism as well as other things I suspect I...
  4. L

Dr MyHill's License in Jeopardy

Hi everyone, it is important for those of us who wish to support dr myhill try and stay on track, I know it is difficult but not sure arguing with BSers is not helping matters, and is very draining for those who are cognitively challenged and not well. Most Bsers seem to have no interest in...
  5. L

ALL BRITISH GP's SHOULD HAVE THEIR LISCENCE TO PRACTICE RESTRICTED

My autistic son went into a coma after MMR with a strange illness, that they never did know what it was. la I was given seroxat during the years I was trying to find out what was wrong with my son, as he had such strange processing problems. I had bad reactions to seroxt and took an overdose...
  6. L

Thank you. They have stopped comments now at the daily mail article
  7. L

You do not have ME/CFS which is defined by WHO since 1969 as an acquired organic patho physiological multi systemic neurological illness what you have is chronic fatigue which is defined by who as a mental illness, so with all due respect you are on the wrong forum, you need to find a mental...
  8. L

Latest updates on Dr MYhill website http://www.drmyhill.co.uk/wiki/Category:My_GMC_Hearing [/B]
  9. L

Good post Gerwyn.
  10. L

Very powerful post flex .That brought tears to my eyes, with extreme sadness, ,frustration and anger
  11. L

That is the idea, I've seen this happen to other doctors the intention is to drive them out of business, also if dr myhill patients get iller due to her not being able to prescribe they are also relying on her patients not being well enough to fight them
  12. L

This is what Rita Pal says on the case the ex doctor the medico legal expert about how it needs to be tackled, she is experienced in cases with GMC so I think she is worth listening too. This is what my partner said was the way to go about it too and he has legal background...
  13. L

I can't believe this, people are going to relapse and become iller again, They do not care about the well being of patients and they just seem to have such extraordinary powers that they seem to be a law unto themselves. . acting on an anonymous complaint from someone who has no understanding...
  14. L

I have a communication disorder ie an ASD spectrum condition and recognised by DSM -1V as mixed expressive receptive language disorder a sensory cognitive disorder as well as mitochondiral dysfunction I'm assuming you don't understand what that is either I see the cochrane link...
  15. L

She knows it one is about B 12 shots which is ridiculous as this is an accepted treatment for fatigue syndromes around the globe and I know someone who had them at the Royal free But I imagine the others are just not defined clearly as to what they are, I've seen jonas post and they are not...
  16. L

It is an ex doctor NHS with experience in medico legal cases here is another one she has done which has helped me to understand the process Dr Myhill is being put through http://ward87.blogspot.com/2010/04/dementors-are-back-sarah-myhill-in.html and she also has a website...
  17. L

Mitochondrial damage and viral infection different symptoms in different people

Yes I do agree with you, the girl Hannah Poling won a million dollars award for mmr vaccine damage because of mitochondirial disorder although she won the award on the basis that she had an underlying genetic disorder, but I read an article by her father Jon Poling a neurologist in the autism...
  18. L

Mitochondrial damage and viral infection different symptoms in different people

I thought mitochondria disease was genetic althugh they do use similar treatments as dr myhill uses someone mitochondria failure may still have mitochondria disease . here is some info from UMDF United Mitochondria Disease Foundation...
  19. L

CFS etc over on Bad Science

But what it sound like you are saying is that people should not have the right to choose what is right for them, some people say they have got better of cancer from environmental medicine, I know someone who did , cancer has stages so if you are in the fourth stage by the time you convert it...
  20. L

Well it it has resulted and perhaps that was the intention in a public humiliating assault on Sarah Myhill and patients I cannot see that there can be any justification for anonymity of the complainant/s. because such a process would and has encouraged spurious and malicious complaints to...
  21. L

you seriously think cutting out milk and taking vitamin c kills you OMG. Lots of people have lactose intolerance and allergies to casein, one of the worst I saw was a baby red raw all over in bleeding eczema, crying all the time, the baby did not test allergic for milk on the NHS tests but...
  22. L

They have deleted loads of stuff over at bad science now They have edited the post where Jonas said he found the whole thing around his complaint was quite funny, and that it was amusing as well as other info, which I wont mentnion as I don't want to draw attention it it so they go and...
  23. L

I hope someone has kept the thread or can keep it because some of the abuse has already been deleted. As far as I'm concerned, it is a public assault, I think that is illegal
  24. L

Wrell done flex
  25. L

I agree with you Angela and think the threads may have been started delliberately with that very intention so if anyone gets angry , orupset it will be used a confirmation and used to demonstrate they are mad cfs ers and as you say if people are repeatedly posting that will be used as cfs ers...
  26. L

I've been reading the thread with horror but have no intentions of joining or engaging with any of it. I have found the inhumane attitude of these medics seriously terrifying
  27. L

Where Wessely's funding comes from

Here is some more on ME psychiatrist funding from the sophia mirza website the girl who died of ME http://www.sophiaandme.org.uk/collusion.html
  28. L

ME/CFS is recognised as an acquired organic, pathophysiological, multi-systemic neurological illnesss by the World Health Organisation, so why are the NHS allowed to continue to treat it as Psychiatric/psychological, this is wrong The NHS does not treat it but Dr Myhill does and has treated...
  29. L

Yes I agree with you but it is good to be aware of the corruption of these companies as my son went into a coma after MMR and I have only recently realised there was an agenda against Dr Wakefield research by Glaxo Smith Kline, all the details are verifiable, but too long to go into every...