• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

Starting Copaxone

No problem. :) Did you know the details of the brief statement in the standard UDx core (e.g. only the print out or some explanation as well?). What is the difference compared to the UDx extend?
  2. C

Starting Copaxone

Thank you Michael. That's tough. How expensive is the test itself?
  3. C

Starting Copaxone

Hi Martin, what test did you do on Metabolon? This: Meta UDx?
  4. C

GENIE (Genomic Expression by Nanostring: Inflammation Explained)

Hi guys, is this new? https://www.survivingmold.com/store1/genie-genomic-expression-by-nanostring-inflammation-explained./genie-genomic-expression-by-nanostring-inflammation-explained-1
  5. C

Thoughts on Ampligen

Thanks. I meant laboratory value these are examined before. To find out whether one, be responder can. For example: RNase L, Nagalase et cetera.
  6. C

Thoughts on Ampligen

Hi, important question! :) Which laboratory results have to be positive and/or high with Dr. Lapp to be regarded as a possible responder for Ampligen? Many thanks!
  7. C

Bartonella- Dr. B. Robert Mozayeni

Shit! Hmm, Lyme? I don't know. :confused: What do you do now?
  8. C

Bartonella and Cat Scratch Disease

Hi acer2000, how long have you take antibiotics? Do you notice improvements?
  9. C

Hi Vojta, how was your appointment with Dr. Meirleir? There are News?
  10. C

I want to be Bartonella PCR check for Galaxy laboratory. Reason: Validation!
  11. C

Hi, I let the positive PCR at Redlabs against check for this laboratory currently: http://www.galaxydx.com/web/human-health/faqs/
  12. C

Hi Clodomir, how was HHV6 and EBV diagnosed (PCR, which laboratory "Redlabs")? What helps, LDN and/or Valtrex, best?
  13. C

Very good! :thumbsup: In which laboratory was Bartonella tested positively with you? Which antibiotics do you take?
  14. C

Hi, how are you? Do you have successes at the Bartonella treatment? Chris
  15. C

My possible Valcyte miracle!

Hi RUkiddingME, many thanks for your message! :) Did you have at other laboratories also positive HHV-6 PCR? Thinks this laboratory "Wisconcin Viral lab" is the best in the field HHV6? EBV PCR positive or negative?
  16. C

My possible Valcyte miracle!

@ all: What was examined with you to take Valcyte? Did you have positive PCR at HHV6 and/or EBV? Or high titers at antibodies? Many thanks for your answers! :)
  17. C

What do you want to ask Fluge and Mella?

Hi Ben, I am also on Rituxan. :) Does Dr. Kogelnik test on EBV and HHV6 before? PCR test? What is the dose of Valcyte? Thanks, Chris
  18. C

Norwegian rituximab study NOT started

What is this statement? Please put them behind with facts! How do you know that? This article is written by a retired Army doctor! www.skepdoc.info http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harriet_A._Hall Great expert, wow... How many Norwegian patients rituximab did not help (with Dr. Kogelnik)? And how...
  19. C

Bartonella now found in 20% of PWC's

Interesting. I'm on: 2 x Mino/day 1x Azi/day 2 x Quensyl/day I am at the beginning of October again by KDM. I had Herxheimer for 10 days beginning on, I think!?? Peviously (5 weeks) I feel nothing.
  20. C

are you also in treatment by prof. kdm? what is your dosage?
  21. C

cigana: and how are you?
  22. C

Hi Legolas, how it goes with avelox (moxifloxacin) and rifampicin? Dose? You feel something? Thanks, C