• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Z

Post Valcyte Fatigue: Has anyone else experienced this?

I've had sinus issues as well over the years. They can bring phantom smell sometimes. I would suggest colloidal silver nasal flushes. Described here -> http://www.colloidsforlife.com/silver_Sinus_Infection_Sinusitis.html I was told that Varicella virus can be active in the nasal passages so I...
  2. Z

Post Valcyte Fatigue: Has anyone else experienced this?

In a nutshell, tested positive for EBV, HHV6 and Varicella Zoster & low Natural Killer cell function by Dr. Kogelnik. I was prescribed Valcyte at 1800mg per day for 3 weeks followed by 6 months of 900mg day. It was well tolerated and during the 5 month mark I was able to walk for 25 minutes...
  3. Z

GCMAF Questions

Bykerchic I have the same problem with histamine. I dosed the Gc-Maf at 1/50th of a Noakes vial per week (added sterile water, preloaded syringes and froze). Felt better and tolerated for several months but this faded discontinued after about 4 months in favor of immunovir. Also felt better on...