• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. R

B2 I love you!

folic acid in eggs? where does it come from since FA is synthetic......maybe the feed that was given to the chickens.
  2. R

B Complex

seekinghealth Dr. Lynch's website offers a b-minus....no b12 or folate
  3. R

MAO A advice or experiences?

yea I agree...why do they report it as red like it is the risk allele. I guess since the GG is one that is sped up you would think that one would be reported red and the risk one. Also on snpedia if you look at the eu population the MAO ++ snp is the most abundant one. More confusing is the...
  4. R

MAO A advice or experiences?

MAO ++ will be red colored on Yasko or mthfrsupport.com report and will be the TT........this is the slow version. The GG green color is the sped up version. Prometheus reports this also. Dr. Rosenberg now also reports this This was a huge find! It basically proves that anyone with MAO-A...
  5. R

ADENOSYLCOBALAMIN, THE VERY LARGE GORILLA IN THE ROOM

i believe what he was saying is that he takes one capsule and divides it into quarters and takes that 4 times a day one time a week. he will have to verify that though..that's what i took from it
  6. R

Gestalt's Genova, 23andMe & Yasko Methylation genetic results

thank you Gestalt and Caledonia so that means the fok FF has no defect and the taq is hetero being Tt......so maybe i shouldn't concentrate on those since my other ones i have are more important.......i've been working on the protocol for the mthfr ++ with meyhyl folate and b12 both kinds...
  7. R

Gestalt's Genova, 23andMe & Yasko Methylation genetic results

could someone please explain Yasko's snip vdr taq Tt and vdr fok FF....these are what mine say....have no idea what the 2 big F's are in the fok and what it deals with....the other one Tt says hetero but what does it deal with. thanks for any help