• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. J

Article on Marshall Protocol in journal debate?

That appears to be a Chinese based journal (even though it is published by the Nature Group). It is apparently published by the "Chinese Society of Immunology" and this should be fairly telling: "Received 14 December 2010; Accepted 15 December 2010; Published online 31 January 2011. " 1 day...
  2. J

Activity, belching, palplitaions!

I have this exact same issue!! I am relieved to find someone else who also suffers from it (as odd as that sounds). I find that as I start to exert myself, I get a feeling like a belch stuck in my chest, which builds, and then isn't relieved until I can finally belch it out (which only occurs...
  3. J

Low dose Naltrexone

Oerganix, I'd be grateful if you could share what Indian pharmacy you bought it from (I assume it was online?). That sounds like a cheap and easy way of getting it. Thank you.
  4. J

My AZT + RAL Trial

That's great to hear you are starting to notice improvements. I am sure there are a lot of people (like me, long time lurker, first time poster) following your thread with great interest (and hope!).