• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. L

Severe Migraine with even tiniest crumb of Metafolin or active B12...

Hi Crux, Yes I just want to figure out what kind of testing I need and what kind of doctor I should go see? Lola
  2. L

Silly question.. why do the Bs feel so bad?

Hi Rich, Thank you for your reply. Any type of physician? Most don't know about this stuff.
  3. L

Severe Migraine with even tiniest crumb of Metafolin or active B12...

I posted this in 3 other threads but then thought it would work better to create my own thread. Hi guys I am new to this website. I totally believe methylation is key to my healing from CFS/ fibro. Two years ago I took 800mcg folic acid and felt AMAZING for two weeks. I slept better. My back...
  4. L

Silly question.. why do the Bs feel so bad?

Hi guys I am new to this website. I totally believe methylation is key to my healing from CFS/ fibro. Two years ago I took 800mcg folic acid and felt AMAZING for two weeks. I slept better. My back pain went away. Then all of a sudden I started to get a migraine every time I took the folic acid...
  5. L

Does anyone get side affects when taking Folate 800 mcg (as metafolin)

Caledonia, How would I know if headache thing is related to molybdenum? How could I figure out what vitamins and minerals I am deficient in? Lauren
  6. L

Does anyone get side affects when taking Folate 800 mcg (as metafolin)

Hi guys I am new to this website. I totally believe methylation is key to my healing from CFS/ fibro. Two years ago I took 800mcg folic acid and felt AMAZING for two weeks. I slept better. My back pain went away. Then all of a sudden I started to get a migraine every time I took the folic acid...
  7. L

Simplified Methylation Protocol Revised as of Today

Thanks for the reply. What kind of testing should I get?
  8. L

Simplified Methylation Protocol Revised as of Today