• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Z

Bad reaction to MB12

Update: It's been nearly 5 weeks now since I stopped the MB12. Anxiety and insomnia is still present - although its severity varies. Sometimes it gets better and then I have a set back. New symptoms that have arose in the last couple of weeks - headache - Sometimes it feels like my heads...
  2. Z

Methyl B12 side effects?

Hi Rich, Thanks for your reply. I forgot to mention, I did take a B-Complex on the 3rd day, after stopping the MB12 which contains 400ug Folic Acid. I'm assuming this has helped to stimulate the reaction. In fact, maybe this is what has caused the problem.... I've stopped the MB12...
  3. Z

Bad reaction to MB12

Hi Arx, Thanks for letting me know of your experience. I've currently stopped MB12 altogether as I'm so afraid of making things worse. The anxiety and insomnia seems to be slowly getting better, day by day. But I imagine I could be looking at months rather than weeks until I get better...
  4. Z

Bad reaction to MB12

Hi, I've been suffering from Labrynthitis for the last few weeks and in my desperation I took 500mcg of Jarrow MB12 last Saturday (14 July) and 750mcg on Sunday (15 July). On the following Monday my Labrynthitis seemed to dissapear. But for the next 4 days I felt sick to my stomach with...
  5. Z

Methyl B12 side effects?

Hi, I've been suffering from Labrynthitis for the last few weeks and in my desperation I took 500mcg of Jarrow MB12 last Saturday (14 July) and 750mcg on Sunday (15 July). On the following Monday my Labrynthitis seemed to dissapear. But for the next 4 days I felt sick to my stomach with...