• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. K

Child/Adolescent Siblings of ME/CFS - Participants needed UK

As User 9876 said this is a piece of MSc research. We are not funded in anyway by anybody. I have no financial backing from my University or from any charity. I am therefore, very limited in what I can actually research as part of my project. I am not trying to state that the physical causes...
  2. K

Hi, basically the purpose of this study to to find out about how children adapt to their siblings illness. The reason I am interested in CFS is because I am aware of the factors which surround the illness, with ambiguity and medical disagreement over it's causes, which is less apparant in some...
  3. K

I'm not too sure if I've chosen the right section to post this under as I know it's not medical research but it is a current study looking for recruitment! If anyone knows of any good places where I could post this participation advertisement that would also be extremely appreciated! I would...