• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

Big Improvements, DMG and the Simplified Methylation Protocol

I am looking to try DMG ,myself to boost my immune system. On the short cut. Just to clarify, do I need to stop the shortcut, (phosphiditydlserine) and then take the DMG? Will this slow down methylation??
  2. C

Dmg and methylation

My immune system fell from doing coffee enemas and low protein. Had to have IVIG to bring up IGG. IGM still low. 31 and 48 is low normal. I have read where DMG will bring up antibody and help both arms of the immune system. Will that slow down methylation??? Could I up my samE while I am...
  3. C

Is DMG safe long term?

My immune system has fallen, IGG and IGM because of low protein and coffee enemas. I have read where DMG will help both arms of the immune system and also help my B cells. Could I take this and just up my samE to offset the effects? Would that work. IGM is 31. Low normal is 48. Need help...
  4. C

Detox and Coffee Enema

Hi Everyone, I know some of you have experience with coffee enema's. I am curious about how long it took to feel better when you used them. Can someone give me some feedback on their experience with them?? THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP. Janet
  5. C

Oregano OIl and damage to the intestinal tract. Help!

Thank you Mels for your support. I need it. Still trying to fix the problem. Thank you so much for telling me your experience with it. Janet
  6. C

Thank you all for your help. I am still healing and you are right, it has set me back months in recovery. Janet
  7. C

I am taking glutamine....Yes, seriously inflammed and not getting much better. I am avoiding most of my supplements. So wanted to do Rich's protocall and now this happened. I feel like I have holes in my gut. The entire gut. I would hope others would see this post and stay away from oregano...
  8. C

I have yeast problems. Gut was in good shape before this, eating raw foods, etc. I can get down easy foods, like scambled eggs, but nothing raw and protein is very difficult. I have gone to fish, cannot eat meat. I have thrown up that. Gastrazyme does not have probiotics in it. I do feel...
  9. C

Sushi, I used Biotics Research 50 MG timed released TABLET and followed the instructions on the label. Started with one and label reads you can go up to 4 day. Buy the time I got to that amount, I was in big trouble. Then I stopped it. Gastrazyme from Biotics will cure an ulcer. My feeling...
  10. C

Thank you for your help. I have been using a very strong probiotic and that seemed to make matters worse! I can hardly get anything down in there. I will look into the grassfed gelatin. I wish I had never touched the stuff. So I will try and re-populate and contiune to try and heal the gut...
  11. C

Hi Everybody. I used oregano oil back in October to clean up some yeast in my gut. I followed the instructions on the bottle and started out very slow. I started to feel very bad and stopped using the product. This is the oregano oil from Biotics, timed released! Since that time, I have had...
  12. C

Experience with coffee enema's?? What to watch out for??

Hi Everyone, I have realized of late that coffee enema's would help me. I do not want to this blind without knowing what to expect. I have the stainless steel enema kit and finally found a stainless steel coffee maker. I know I have to start slow. Would anyone share their experiences with...
  13. C

I am new here. I don't know what an avatar is or how to find your blog. I tried again to access the information and it is still going to Freddds protocall. Anything you can do with technical support, would be so helpful to me. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP. Janet
  14. C

HI Everybody, Can someone give me a direct link to information about this. I tried to click under a signature and I come up with Fredds protocoll instead of the coffee enema information I am seeking. Also I am looking for a stainless steel coffee maker. Can anyone suggest one that they have...
  15. C

Can someone give me a link to Freddd's protocoll??

Thank you so much for the link. It is 43 pages long and quite confusing. I have already move my dosage of Fola Pro up to 3200 mcg and I am taking 5,000 mcg methyl B-12 from Jarrow. Plus one tablet from Source Naturals of Dibencozide 8.6 mg. I notice that he recommends Carnitine Fumerate. I...
  16. C

Can someone give me a link to Freddd's protocoll??

HI All, I have searched the forums for what needs to be taken on Fredds protocoll, but cannot find the supplements that he suggests. I have looked and looked. Can someone give me a link to it?? THANK YOU SO MUCH, Janet
  17. C

Has anyone had experience with April Ward-Hauge?

I understand from my reading here at the forum, that she is Yasko based and had a very high opinion of Rich's approach to methylation. Have anyone seen her?? If so, could you share your experience with her and if you were happy?? Thank you all for your help. Janet
  18. C

Able to function with Epsom Salts baths. The affect on methylation??

Thanks Sushi for the reply. Yes, Rich was just getting into the Epsom salt issue when we lost him. He was concerned about the hydrogen sulfide in the gut. I have looked at those posts and was on Rifaximin, hoping it would help with my gut issues. I can't take Rifaximin, major distress in the...
  19. C

I have used magnesium chloride in the bath and get a lift from that type of magnesium. But it is no where as good as from the Epsom Salts! I don't think it has as much to do with the magnesium as it does the sulfur. I think I am ill, because I do not have a glutathtione gene and I do need the...
  20. C

Hi All, I have been working Rich's protocol since 2006. My problem is hair dye blocking my mito function. I have seen some improvement, but was really able to have a life when I added Epsom Salts baths, twice a week. I know this is sulfur and I have tried other forms of magnesium in the bath...
  21. C

Revised question about 8 mcg of folic acid in Colostrum

Yes, I having to rebuild the gut and get the CBS under control again! I will check out the forum on digestive info. Thank you so very much for your help. Janet
  22. C

Thank you so much for the help.I have the MTHFR 1298C +-, and I have been dealing with this viral infection for years and cannot get it to go into remission. I have tried all types of colostrum, Pure Encap, etc, but the Numedic seems to give me the best control. I have had a Spectracell test...
  23. C

Hi All, I had asked the question about folic acid in the NuMedica Colostrum that I was using. It seems to be the only colostrum product I have used to stop a chronic infection. It contains 8 mcg of folic acid. WILL I BE OK WITH THIS AMOUNT AND NOT HAVE IT MESS UP METHYLATION?? Been on...
  24. C

Colostrum with 2% folic acid. Will this mess up methylation???

Hi All, I am new to the forums and have been running the methylation protocoll since 2006 when Rich was still here. I have seen improvements, but I still deal with the PEM and a chronic infection. The only colostrum that I have found that has been effective to control the infection is...
  25. C

Asparagine, deficient in lympocytes

Hi Everyone, I am new to the forums, but used Rich's protocol from 2008 to 2013. I slowly recovered (my chemical blockage was from hair dye) (Acumen) and now Nutrevael test tells me I am holding onto gasoline fumes., ammonia high, folate deficiency. I have the CBS, MTHFR and the Soux gene...