• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Madison

GCMAF factory closed down in the UK

Hello, I have been away from this forum for a while. I am an autism mom whose son did extremely well on GcMAF and Goleic. My son was a patient of Dr. Bradstreet's from Sept 2012 until Dr. B's death. I am posting to ask for advice for an autism mom friend of mine who needs GcMAF. She was...
  2. Madison

In Memory of Dr Jeff Bradstreet.

Dr. B. was one of 2 physicians who were/was currently treating my son, who has autism, CFD (Folate transport problem), was retaining viruses, bowel disease etc. etc.. My son received GcMAF and Goleic injections through Dr. Bradstreet. Within 6 months of starting the injections, my son went from...
  3. Madison

Sushi, I think you go to Europe to purchase the gcmaf? From what I understand, gcmaf comes from blood plasma, doesn't it? It is made by human livers. I do not think the blood plasma ingredient is a new ingredient. The MAFactive spray also has some type of plasma in it. Thanks for your...
  4. Madison

GcMAF spray and bravo yogurt

This is a late reply, but my now 8.5 year old son, has been on Bravo since August of 2013. He is a patient of Dr. Bradstreet's. (We do phone consults only. I live in the Midwest.) Dr. Bradstreet told me that Bravo yogurt is only for GI issues. It somehow interacts with the lining of the GI...
  5. Madison

Hi, My son has been on gcmaf since Sept. 1st of 2012, right after he turned 6 years old. He has "autism", mito disorder, Folate transport problems (diagnosed via spinal tap and has blocking antibodies to Folate in his blood), class growth hormone failure, genetic methylation issues, among a...
  6. Madison

has anyone had a mitochondria test done?

I should have mentioned that Dr. Frye has published papers on mito dysfunction and CFD. They may focus on autism, but people in this forum may be able to glean some info from his research. I do not always have the energy to read scholarly articles.....I realize that this may be very difficult...
  7. Madison

has anyone had a mitochondria test done?

Hello, I am coming into this discussion late. My son has autism and does some of the treatments that people who have ME do. That is why I originally joined this forum. My son is 8 years old. I will call him "C". We have seen an "autism neurologist" for a few years to investigate something...
  8. Madison

Injectable GcMAF or Bravo Probiotic yougrt ?

Hi Omar, My son, 7.5 years old, is a patient of Dr. Bradstreet's. Dr. B told me that the yogurt (we do Bravo) heals the mucosal lining of the intestinal tract, while the shots have a more systemic approach. The GI tract is outside of the body, so I believe this would make the GcMAF have a...
  9. Madison

Andrew Wakefield links autism to CFS

The bowel disease in children who have autism seems to be related to viruses, so I am not sure about a genetic predisposition, except for a general auto-immune predisposition. No on in my family has ever had Crohn's, that I know of. My grandfather has pure red blood cell aplasia; I am not sure...
  10. Madison

Hello, To the autism/Aspie parents on here, I am so sorry that I do not visit this site enough. I have to disagree about children with autism being fatigued, having dark circles under their eyes etc.. My son was born with a happy disposition. He has never been vaxed though...he never had a...
  11. Madison

xks201, Do you mean that you do not "buy" what Andrew Wakefield said, or that you do not "buy" that autism and/or ME are reversible? I can only speak for autism. Many children have recovered from autism. When you see them, you would never know that they ever had the disorder. I think you...
  12. Madison

Hello - my first post & question

Hi Thomas, Have any MDs brought up Cerebral Folate Deficiency Syndrome with you? My son has autism, and a main part of his underlying illness is CFD Syndrome. Most of the time CFD is not genetic (per Dr. Richard Frye MD in Arkansas), but is an auto-immune disorder. I have an adult friend...
  13. Madison

Thank you both for posting. I forgot to say, like others have said, in a different way, that kids who develop autism have never learned or gained many skills, while most people with ME, have probably already developed basic living skills. My best friend has a child who has Down's Syndrome and...
  14. Madison

Www.corticalchauvinism.wordpress.com Dr. Cassanova's blog, in case anyone is interested.
  15. Madison

Hi, I am an "autism mom" of a 7 year old little boy. He has never had severe autism, probably because my husband and I chose to delay all vaccinations until 2 y/o. At that time our son, "C" was showing signs of sensory dysfunction, had no language, and had severe oral aversions. In my humble...
  16. Madison

Treating Autism Conference, anyone attending? (GcMAF, etc.)

Hi, We did Zyto testing last week, and Lyme did show up, but C does not have full fledged Lyme (I don't think). My husband actually pulled, what we think was a tick, out of C's skin earlier this summer. We had to pull the tick out, but I think C was just exposed, but did not acquire full Lyme...
  17. Madison

Hi Everyone, I am SO sorry that I have not replied to anyone since my last post last year. A quick update on my son, who will turn 7 in mid-August, is that GcMAF has changed our lives! My son is a different person than he used to be. There must have been viruses in his brain, and the GcMAF...
  18. Madison

Saying hi to the group

Hi, Bonnie, I do not have a reply for your post about seeing a geneticist. My son has deletions on 17, so I am not sure of what that would mean for me. I am posting to give an update that I received thyroid test results back. My T3 to reverse T3 ratio is 4.6; it is supposed to be between...
  19. Madison

Comment by 'Madison' in 'DID YOU GET A FLU SHOT THIS YEAR WITH ME CFS?'

Hi Xanoff, I do not have ME CFS, but my son has "autism" and 3 auto-immune disorders. He has never been vaccinated. My husband, my son, and I will never get another vaccination, unless we are forced. I know of many people who get sick (to the point of having to take a week off of work) or...
  20. Madison

Where to purchase GcMAF

Symtomatic, Sorry that I have not replied yet! My son had to be admitted to the hospital with probable viral pneumonia. (That is the MDs' best guess..he had a small dark spot on his chest x-fay.) He is back home now. gcmaf.eu is located in the UK. Dr. Bradstreet posted in his recent...
  21. Madison

Elemental diet

My son has Crohn''s disease. (I am not part of this forum b/c of any illness that I have, at least not at this point.) He is 6 y/o and has moderate level autism, the Crohn's, and a few other formal diagnoses. My son has been on diluted GcMAF injections from Dr. Jeff Bradstreet MD since Sept...
  22. Madison

Where to purchase GcMAF

Hi, I do not post on here very much, but I have posted about GcMAF and dosages for autism and M.E.. (My 6 y/o has autism, Crohn's like disease, Hashimoto's, CFD, and apraxia of speech.) I am wondering if we could take a count of how many of you, who have M.E., have improved on the...
  23. Madison

Hi, I do not come on this site regularly b/c my son has moderate level autism and apraxia of speech. He has a few other diagnosed conditions as well. My son has received 4 injections of GcMAF from Dr. Bradstreet. Dr. Bradstreet does order from the lab in the UK b/c he has the best results...
  24. Madison

Huge autism genome project returns empty handed. ZERO

I need to also mention that there is an MD practice in the Chicago suburbs called HomeFirst. They used to do MD assisted home births, and then the children were never vaccinated. There is virtually NO autism in this population of roughly 30,000 children.
  25. Madison

Huge autism genome project returns empty handed. ZERO

Hi, I just found and read this thread. My son is 100% unvaccinated in terms of childhood vaxes and he has a dx of moderate level autism, apraxia of speech, Crohn's disease ("autistic entercolitis"), Hashimoto's, and Cerebral Folate Deficiency Syndrome. (Last one was dx'd by Dr. Richard Frye MD...
  26. Madison

Saying hi to the group

Hi, I am not sure if I am dealing with some type of health issues myself, but my son has autism and several illnesses that have caused him to be "autistic". I am realizing that, although I do not think that I have full blown ME, I do have something going on with me physically. I am just...