• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

Advice Needed - Mitochondrial Dysfunction/Methylation Protocol/Worsening of Symptoms?

Thanks for the advice, everyone. I really appreciate it. I added the SAM-e into the mix a few weeks ago, and the Alpha-lipoic acid I'm taking (100mg) doesn't seem like enough (dosage-wise) to be the culprit. And then the methylmate before that. And before that the methylguard. I keep a journal...
  2. C

Advice Needed - Mitochondrial Dysfunction/Methylation Protocol/Worsening of Symptoms?

Hi All, Apologies in advance for the lengthy post. I’m new to this forum and I’d love input on the following if you have the time. I'm a 34-year-old female. I started a methylation protocol about 6-7 weeks ago, and as many of you have noted in your experience, my main symptom (intense leg...