• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. A

A Tribute To Rich Van Konynenburg

This is very sad. I had not been in contact with Rich, but I'm still reading his many very helpful posts.This is a great lost for the ME/CFS community. Astrid
  2. A

B2 I love you!

Well I'm only lurking here and most time don't contribute. Bud loosing weight is something I like to do also. I have puroluria so I don't go on B2 alone. Bud I'm traying to take it in comparison with P5P and zink, because I have proven nitrostress I also take hydroxy cobolamin. I had a huge...
  3. A

GAPS/SCD or vegan on methylation protocol

Thanks Dan This doctor James Roberts recommend a vegan diet for CBS mutations because CBS initiates the trans-sulfuration pathway, converting homocysteine in to cystathionine and its downstream metabolites. The C699T and (to a somewhat lesser extent) A360A defects are associated with CBS up...
  4. A

GAPS/SCD or vegan on methylation protocol

I'm new her and I'm a little bit confuses about diet. I had a flare up of CFS/MCS after a year of vegan raw food. The scd diet did some healing but the GAPSdiet did allot of healing. After two years of SCD and one and a half year of GAPS I reached a plateau where no more healing accursed. I...
  5. A

Simplified Methylation Protocol Revised as of Today

I'm new here and from the Netherlands. I'm trying to learn al that stuff and it is very interesting. And a little bid scary. I don't know where to start. I have a cabinet full of supplements I can't tolerate so I ordered a genetic test by 23andme. As far as I figured out this are the genes and...