• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. cath s

anaesthetic reaction

hello i cant figure out how to post a reply without quoting my last posting. so sorry. BUT has anyone considered HISTAMINE? in terms of the histamine response that anaesthesia brings. I am considering this because in the last year I have been adjusting diet more aggressively, and found gluten...
  2. cath s

anaesthetic reaction

3. cath s

anaesthetic reaction

I am sorry - have been away on holiday... And I come back to all this lovely input from you all. thank you so much for your input :)
  4. cath s

anaesthetic reaction

so.... after reading this - potentially - possibly it could be viral Hepatitis that is am presenting???? subclinically???
  5. cath s

anaesthetic reaction

http://www.squidoo.com/anesthesia-with-CFS This link is helpful - that part about Hepatoxins and it talks about EBV (which is called Glandular Fever in my part of the world)
  6. cath s

anaesthetic reaction

just saying .... but mine is from LOCAL and GENERAL anaesthetics...
  7. cath s

anaesthetic reaction

thank you SOC.... i get it with local and general anaesthetic... so dentist visit and surgery no-one believes me. i am wondering if it is dangerous? Yes I could liken it to a bad ME/CFS crash... I read about it causing a problem for some people, but never hear about any stories and what...
  8. cath s

anaesthetic reaction

PS it doesnt happen straight away - it starts about day 2 after i have had the anaesthetic
  9. cath s

anaesthetic reaction

its taken me a long time to figure something out and i think i am finally close to it. I dont know what area to post this - so posting in general those of you with a viral origin. do you have issues with anaesthetic? does it affect you? about 3 days after the anaesthetic, i come on with...
  10. cath s

Completely eliminated my severe anxiety symptoms with three supplements!

PS - i shall look further into gut inflammation - because what you wrote is exactly what i think too. This is why i was so interested in NAG. There is research to say it supports/promotes healing with leaky gut
  11. cath s

thanks for replying HIP. you have been most helpful, and i appreciate it. Thats good news on the NAG, because i am going to continue this regime for some time. YES - i too find an almost instant response after taking your recommended protocol. i perhaps didnt mention that, so thought i...
  12. cath s

HIP - i also take 3mg lysine and olive extract daily. These supplements seem to now be assisting me, whereas before taking your protocol, i didnt feel they were
  13. cath s

Hello HIP. Yes I am ME/CFS.. my anxiety is not what i considered to be a biggie - but i never used to be anxious - and now i am. I was so interested in what you had done, because of the potential benefit to other areas. like the gut and inflammation - which i consider to be the integral...
  14. cath s

Hello there I have been taking CoQ10, with Omega 3 oils, plus a heaped teaspoon of tumeric twice a day, and 1x NAG 750gm twice a day... And I am feeling HUGE benefits!! I read all of this and how you are being helped with anxiety, which i have, but wouldnt be my first priority to remedy, but i...