• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. E

Nutritional/Muscle Response Testing and CFS, My Story

Since my last post have been muscled tested several more times and all were corn related causing inflammation. Each different location had a different enzyme combination to rid me of the corn. My heart needed MF90, my liver needed D Digest, my stomach and intestines needed Zypan, and my brain...
  2. E

Hyperparathyroidism caused by heavy metals was a problem, but only a small part of answer. Had major calcium deposits/stones in my kidneys, and that had to disappear before I could get better. Last November, checked my blood pressure and it had gone up over 60 points in two days. Had been...
  3. E

Reduced diversity and altered composition of the gut microbiome in individuals with ME/CFS

I'm convinced my CFS arose because I was on tetracycline for more than a year as an anti-acne regiment when I was a teenager in the 70's. The antibiotics killed off much of my beneficial bacteria and a massive fungal overgrowth messed up my small intestinal lining. I was rarely ill before, but...
  4. E

Was put on Simplex-M last week, and it's dose has been increasing. Supposed to get pituitary, thyroid, adrenals, and male hormones to strenghthen and work together in harmony. Still have bad hypertension, but there is occasional drops where it is normal with medication. Seems my body wants to...
  5. E

Think I am finally getting free of chronic fatique symptons. Alleuia! This past week, my naturopath finally detected that my parathyroid needed some supplement help, and was given CalMA plus and Cat F tablets. It appears the underlying cause of my CFS was hyperparathyroidism, but my...
  6. E

Lately been going in with unusual pains (feels like needles in my legs for a short duration and my back has been very sore). Turns out that vaccinations showed up, specifically Hepatitis B vaccinnation. Was given homeopathics, one called Vaccin-Chord am the other called Viru-Chord. My brain...
  7. E

The device is standards of different immune challenges (like bacteria, virus, retrovirus, fungus, metals, food, chemicals, insecticides, radiation, ...) that cause our body harm and to be blocked or switched from healing. The practice has changed some since I've been going, as they have more...
  8. E

After finishing the 38 capsule a day digestive/body enzyme treatment in a week (my body said the gluten in the fat cells was gone), my body the said I needed some Nattokinase to clear my circulatory system. The next three visits showed aresenic, then titanium, and finally mercury. The day...
  9. E

Pituitary and Thymus

With muscle testing (often called Nutrition Response Testing), the actual supplement you take can be checked to see that no contamination or other biological vector is in it, by placing it on your body before consuming it.
  10. E

The last month has been interesting. When the titanium finally got out of my system, in rapid succession arsenic, mercury, and nickel were found in my hypothalamus. In a relatively short time, they were removed using Metal Free, a mouth spray. Apparently, metal removal from the hypothalamus...
  11. E

Its been three years since posting, but can honestly say that the last week has seen rapid improvement in energy. Metals were still an issue, as in the last month metal such as antimony and titanium were removed. Those two were keys, as they seemed to interfere with sleep, thyroid, and...
  12. E

Probiotic

Using muscle testing, four different probiotics were recommended of at least 2 per day: Bio-Kult (Probiotics International) Jarrow Dophilus EPS Jarrow Dophilus - FOS Standard Process ProSymbiotic (with inulin and GOS). it took four months to convert my fungal gut to "normality". Also was on...
  13. E

wrist problems

Went through a period where I had bad symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome - my job at the time was about 60% computer work. Began taking more Vitamin B6 and within a week didn't have any more symptoms. Taking Vitamin C without augmenting Vitamin B6 can actually contribute to carpal tunnel...
  14. E

ADHD and Indecisiveness

I was never diagnosed as an ADHD sufferer either, but my ability to concentrate and make decisions seemed to be severely degraded (as well as memory loss). It often seemed as if the right and left sides of my brain were not properly communicated with each other (especially felt this in the...
  15. E

Sinusitis not due to infection: what to do?

Formerly had severe sinus problems, and the sinus issues all seemed related to food toxicities released from my gut. A number of different supplements seemed to help (like flax seed oil, tumeric, grape seed extract, aminos, but especially systemic enzymes), but the root of the problem never went...
  16. E

My List of SOME Causes of CFS

At the alternative nutritional clinic where I'm being treated, it is my understanding that a significant majority of CFS sufferers there have heavy metal toxicity as their core issue (with lyme and other parasites also being somewhat prevalent). In most cases, the heavy metals were undetected by...
  17. E

Prior to starting therapy via Nutrition Response Testing, was on approximatley 30 supplements mostly determined by trial and error plus MD prescribe hormones, pharmaceuticals, B12 shots, protein/vitamin powder etc. What was difficult to was the necessary dosing should be and when or if the...
  18. E

Have you been turned off church and church life but not jesus?

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always...
  19. E

Gluten: Bad for us ALL !

Not sure where I ever stated I crave oats. Periodically have organic steel cut oats for breakfast with coconut oil, plus a protein and vegetables. While I know most people here don't subscribe to the idea of Nutrition Response Testing, foods can also be tested for harm and the oats, quinoa, and...
  20. E

I stay away from spelt only because my body can't take gluten of any kind. Oats, even though widely grown, hasn't been modified signficantly. There's just not enough agribusiness money in oats. My body seems to love it, plus quinoa as well as specialty varieties of rice.
  21. E

For all practical purposes, I grew up on a wheat farm in North Dakota. In the 1970's, the genetics of wheat changed dramatically with the introduction of related grass strains that humans had never been exposed to genetically. The recent book, "The Wheat Belly", discussing the new wheat and...
  22. E

The Nutrition Response techniques developed by Ulan shown in that video are much better suited to a comprehensive disease condition than some of the other nutrition/muscle response methods pioneered earlier. The chiropractor where I go has essentially converted his entire practice to Nutrition...
  23. E

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am a 51 year old male that has struggled with fatigue for 14 years, with the past seven years often being practically immobilizing. For the past two years, I have not been working but in recovery/healing using the constantly revising protocol provided by...