• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

Rock bottom, please help

Thanks Helen!!! Thats perfect, Im real happy for you:) That sounds like bingo for me as well:) Shoot you an email asap!! Thank for the reply Pete
  2. S

Rock bottom, please help

HI Rich! Another immensely big thank you! I have a doctors appointment for the 5th and hope I can take it from there! So I need to come prepared, will send her my tests and your replies in advance. I have to say my condition has gotten alot worse since I started using the supplements from...
  3. S

Rock bottom, please help

Hey rich!! Thanks a million!! I answered above once more!! Thank you thank you!!!!! One question! Is there any chance to get a phone consultation with you???? Regards Peter Thanks for another amazing reply, I hope I can send you a bottle of scotch someday!!
  4. S

Rock bottom, please help

Hi!! Thats an amazing reply my friend, cant thank you enough, although I have to admit that I am not as eager and motivated or methodical as it sounds, I gave up last year, the depression has been immense and my life is pretty much ruined, all bridges are burned, I do this more to understand how...
  5. S

Rock bottom, please help

I will see what the good old doctor says:) will quote you Athene and hopefully she can help! Thanks!! Pete
  6. S

Rock bottom, please help

I also believe in less is more, the list is a bit too long. so what should I take away??? Clean diet, sleep and some exersise is def what I need, the problem is that I was a student in Hawaii when my body gave up, its been real tough recovering on Sweden where I dont wanna be at all and seeing...
  7. S

Rock bottom, please help

HI crux, I have some zinc now so will give that a go! Pete
  8. S

Rock bottom, please help

Hi there, I fixed a juicer today, so as I read in the paul chek book Im planning on juicing carrots, garlic and ginger for a while, maybe adding olive leag extract and oregano oil as well??? Thanks!! Pete
  9. S

Rock bottom, please help

I had never heard of this before!! Thank you so much Athene, is this something I can measure at the doctors?????
  10. S

Rock bottom, please help

Hi Rich! I dont know how to ever thank you enough for such an amazing reply, but you will get plenty of good karma thats foo sho! Ive answered above on your coments in bold style. When you say a physician, you mean a regular doctor then?? Maybe I should print all this info and bring it...
  11. S

Rock bottom, please help

HI there, I do not know if they have tested this, can check for sure!! thanks!!!! pete
  12. S

Rock bottom, please help

Thank you so much!! This forum feels like a life saver already:)
  13. S

Rock bottom, please help

Thanks alot!! Well after my impetigo in 2008 my skin was a mess, ever since I get reactions from underneath, typically the skin looks uneven in sunlight on the cheeks, I understand that this might my a sign of parasites or fungus in the gut? Ive had bad complexion, alot of blackheads in the...
  14. S

Rock bottom, please help

here my verdict and supplement list, Hi Peter To sum up. You do have signs of strong small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO) and dysbiosis in your gut. This is perhaps impacting your livers detoxification and the reason for the high phase 1 and phase 2 liver detoxification markers. You...
  15. S

Rock bottom, please help

Here are my test results! Pete
  16. S

Rock bottom, please help

HI there!! Long story short I have gone from apex athlete to a trainwreck in 4 years. It all started with 4 months of impetigo, as a fitness model this was life ending mentally. Afterwards my skin has never been the same and fatigue increasing day by day, a constant quest for foods that suit...