• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. ana_bxl

Pharmaceutical antibiotics in combination with Cowden or Buhner protocol

Hummm. I am very interested in the combo abx-cowden. Do you know where can we find literature about it? Also, sometimes I get really stressed/anxious since I started samento+cumanda...anyone feels like it? Big kiss to everyone!
  2. ana_bxl

How to treat KPU/HPU

Hi there! I have a friend that suffers mostly of fatigue and derealization....do you think she should get a test? She has been diagnosed with Bartonella and many viruses
  3. ana_bxl

Memories don't feel real - is it just me?

Dear Bob, From what I gather ( fortunately, I do not get those episodes) and seen with her is that she can racioalice that she is with people but emotionally, she cannot process the info. Also, sounds and lights seems weirs for her, she cannot even recognize her own voice, like she is leaving in...
  4. ana_bxl

Memories don't feel real - is it just me?

Hi guys! In my hummble opinion, brain fog and derealization/depersonalization are two quite different things. The second implies an "emotional detachment" of everything: old memories and current events. One can suffer mild epissodes due to stress and lack of sleep but those are not quite the...
  5. ana_bxl

Bartonella- Dr. B. Robert Mozayeni

They change protocol every few motnhs...now : minocicline, keforal and....another one that,of course, I cannot remember! But they change every time! I was tested in red labs and infecto labs .Have a nice day! :)
  6. ana_bxl

I guys,I am doing fine. Still with symptoms but improving step by step...how come I did not receive any notifications until now??! I may have the settings wrong or something.....
  7. ana_bxl

Important Discovery Exposes Autoimmune Nature of ME/CFS - HERVs Implicated

Joel...........THANKS A LOT for explaining it to us in "normal language" :O) THANKS,THANKS A LOT!
  8. ana_bxl

Thanks guys for your responses. I do not know what species I am positive in, my doctor told me there are 23 species of Bartonella and mine was one of the 21 that are most uncommon.....
  9. ana_bxl

Hi everybody! After many years of being diagnosed with CFS, I have been recently tested positive for Bartonella. I think my doctor is a very good practicioner and also, I think the treatment is pretty standard. Now that " I saw the light at the end of the tunnel",though, I do not wanna miss...
  10. ana_bxl

Comment by 'ana_bxl' in 'great video by Prof De Meirleir'

Wow! Extremely,extremely useful and informative! Thanks a lot for uploading this. Every GP should watch it!!!!