• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

Article: NIH Steering Committee Wants Your Input!

Request 1. Request the use of the DNA Microarrays as a standard practice in research, patient evaluation (testing), and ultimately for treatment. There appears to be a wide array of virues or pathogens that can be involved, so getting treatment right means being exact. Request 2. Create the...
  2. S

Article: NIH Steering Committee Wants Your Input!

Request 1. Request the use of the DNA Microarrays as a standard practice in research, patient evaluation (testing), and ultimately for treatment. There appears to be a wide array of virues or pathegons that can be involved, so getting treatment right means being exact. Request 2. Create...
  3. S

Article: Breaking Out!

Remain Skeptical without more Factual Data Why does this drug Ampligen have such a long history and is still not approved for use somewhere in the world, if it helps even a portion of people suffering from CFS? The "Conflict of Interest" bothers me with regard to Dr. Lapp. I wonder if Dr...