• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. newradost

Elevated iron and blastocystis

This blasto comes in my son's test. I have done enemas with sodium chloride and I have seen rope worms. Rope is not proved by science but great symptoms easiness comes when ropes are out, so many people are convinced that they exist. We have also Metametrix DNA stool test - parasite present...
  2. newradost

Folate-free B-complex

Dr. Ben's multi is with P5P, have a look: http://www.seekinghealth.com/optimal-multivitamin-plus-240-vegetarian-capsules.html
  3. newradost

Folate-free B-complex

I'm huge fen of dr.Ben's supplements : http://www.seekinghealth.com/b-complex-supplement.html We are all (friends and me) taking multi's etc with good results. Also I think Freddd's quartet is in the multy, have a look!
  4. newradost

‪Brain Allergy and ASD‬: B12/folate connection?

Violeta's area of expertise is HUGE! And it is also FREE! Without spending a penny she learned that the rope parasite is not alive, that Volinsky is shooting in the wrong direction and want to waste poor people's money on dead end. What MMS is poison and more over that autistic children do not...
  5. newradost

Violeta, please stop talking when not experienced with the subject. Volinsky is engineer. He has his own research ideas that you are not familiar with. Let say the rope parasite could be anything, even insect. So the DNA testing is the only logical way to proceed with it. Also, MMS is used for...
  6. newradost

Oh Violeta ... As a matter of fact Tha famous "oh my God you are so lost" is referring to the fact that I wasn't following the discussion here for months and when I enter to see what is happening, I found all of you discussing MMS. It wasn't my point at all. I don't know why you are not...
  7. newradost

I don't have something to share. I'm just an ordinary person. My path is not enough evidence for you so everybody should gain some experience. An year and a half before I was very uncertain and have many questions without anyone could answer me. I'm pretty sure now, but what makes me so...
  8. newradost

Doesn't it have to be the Gut?

I'm trying in some posts to rise your attention to the rope parasite. As it is easy to check by enemas if one has it, so there is value to give it a try.
  9. newradost

To all that suffer

I'm not representing the engineers Volinsky and Gubarev. They have done their job and offered us many optical micrographics for future reference. Now the parasitologists need to make a move. I'm sharing the vision of my doctor and my opinion on this. As I say, MMS is the fastest test to show...
  10. newradost

I highly recommend everyone to do its own experiments. I haven't seen any question marks in your post @Violeta
  11. newradost

To all that suffer

Oh my God you are so lost! It is not about MMS, even it kill the ropes. The real point here are the rope parasites. They exist and the future will prove it. I have tried many protocols and the only thing working for now is the mms enemas. I haven't drink MMS because it is gross. I'm researching...
  12. newradost

Violeta, I don't want to discuss with negatively charged people the theme. As I said, for a year of experiments with myself and my child, I'm pretty sure that it is alive. Mms is killing it and it is coming 6 hours after enema with CD. I can describe all my experience here but threre is no need...
  13. newradost

Hi to all, I m a fen of dr. Theoharidies and Freddd here also. I'm sure the quartet is what Freddd said to be. But I want to share and my experience here. The mastocitosis, mine and my son, happens to stop when initiating enemas with MMS (CD). Those enemas showed me pretty clear that we are...
  14. newradost

B12 and pregnancy: Safe?

They have also good children multi. My child is taking it. With the active forms.
  15. newradost

B12 and pregnancy: Safe?

Dr. Ben prenatal is iron free and very good. I'm on it for two months and pregnant of course. Seeking health is the company.
  16. newradost

To all that suffer

Peggy-sue, you see we are not equal. I know that I have this worm or whatever this is and you don't know it yet. Do some enemas, evcaliptus or mms or coffee and we shall talk again. You sould want desperately to have this out. Yes, we have clues that this creature is alive, we have videos, but...
  17. newradost

Finally found a practitioner...update

Hi all, my child is also on low sulfur as he even can't eat cabbage without the symptoms. He is taking yucca but still this can't help so much with it. I was digging in the health area as he has a lot of symptoms as mastocytosis, histaminosis, food allergies, gut inflammation etc etc and when I...
  18. newradost

To all that suffer

Hi, eventually I'm doing the Shevchenko's vodka and unrefined oil treatment. I prefer MMS enemas before the eucalyptus ones because there is no need to retain the water in guts for 2 hours.... Everybody should decide how to do it for himself. My prophecy is that in less than two years THE ROPE...
  19. newradost

To all that suffer

Kiki see this one is my kids test result after MMS enemas
  20. newradost

To all that suffer

http://www.eng.usf.edu/~volinsky/Gubarev/
  21. newradost

To all that suffer

Hi Kiki, yes we on the road and doing fine, but there is a great need for medical authorities to take action as it's so wide spread. Unfortunately, there is no attention by them and mechanical engenders are ongoing the project of discovery, gene investigation and maybe treatment with NO Budget...
  22. newradost

To all that suffer

Sorry I don have time for this polite criticism. I will answer people that have real interest in ppersonal messages.
  23. newradost

To all that suffer

Also for the protocol we were at aalbendazole twice, but it was not good for liver so we move to mebendazole which is not a problem
  24. newradost

To all that suffer

Again use other enemas as you prefer
  25. newradost

To all that suffer

Chlorine dioxide is not a bleach but I don't want to argue. If you want use eucalyptus with lemon enema, your guts will be happy
  26. newradost

To all that suffer

As a matter of fact we are on pyrantel and mebendazole for 6 month and still have worms. Why? Because the rope parasite do not react to known meds - it's written there at the paper.
  27. newradost

To all that suffer

It's written in the links- the rope parasite is drying in hours on air and labs see food remains. The lab that have saw aone in perfect condition said it is ascaridis. I lost 2 years hesitating to be or not to be. Now I m 100% sure because of the enemas etc etc. The investigators did their own...
  28. newradost

To all that suffer

If my child was not ill I wouldn't have noticed that I have this parasite also. I was heaving histaminosis for a long time and I have what is called CFS. For a small period I had milk allergy but I don't have bowel symptoms at all. My intestines are in very good condition. As for the conference...
  29. newradost

To all that suffer

http://www.chronicdiseaseresearchfoundation.org on 6-7 sep university of Seatle main topic rope parasite. If you are not ill why lose my time?