• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. L

Colostrum?

Has anyone tried colostrum as an immune modulating treatment? The theory is that colostrum contins stuff that works in the same way as gammaglobuline, I think.
  2. L

Extreme PEM - any experiences?

My wife, whom I written about before on this forum, suffers frm an extreme form of ME/CFS. Her condition has deteriorated as well during September-October. SHe now suffers from en extreme form of PEM where her muscles just wont work. A little bit to much work for the muscles (and in her case...
  3. L

What does these KDM tests mean?

Thanks for your comments! When it comes to allergies she has a lot quite severe allergies. The low scores on the allergy test KDM explained was due to her immune system being completly deregulated. Which makes sense because she reacts to quite a few of the food stuffs tested. In fact her ME...
  4. L

What does these KDM tests mean?

Hello! I have a wife who is severly ill in ME/CFS to a point that we now fear for her life. She is now totally bedbound. She has been to several doctors but all treatments thats been suggested either hasn't worked or been impossible to carry out due to side effects. Among others we've been in...
  5. L

Vitamin D patches working?

Does anyone know it there are any evidence that vitamin d patches work. I have seen them for sale, but do you know of an scientific evidence or study that indicates that the body can absorb vitamin d through patches? Or has anyone tried them and had their levels measured before and after?