• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. H

stem cell treatment?-info from Dom's CFS/Fibro Newsletter

anyone familiar with this? Posted on Dom's CFS/Fibro newsletter: http://www.prweb.com/printer/8318464.htm
  2. H

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Fred-my naturopath started me on on 250 mg of methylb12 shot today--it immediately went to my head-made me stutter and felt lightheaded/spacey- (am like that anyway right now and have had the stuttering issues sometimes with no b12)--but definitely gave me an anxious feeling-- when i was...
  3. H

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Fred's protocol- Hi can someone point me to the link with Fred's protocol? I'm brainfogged/ill can't find it. I fall into the chronic neuro lyme/MCS/ my type symptos (like optic neuritis, numbness, muscle strenghth, jerking/twitiching)- drugs and herbs have caused my illness/AI horrific...
  4. H

Low dose Naltrexone

So sad to see dr. B's passing- his intelligence and pushing the barriers with LDN has helped so man y people regain their lives-- God bless you Dr. Bihari- Amen.
  5. H

metagenix stool test/parasites/ hplyori etc

thank you susan- what is lypospher vit c? and how do you think it would help?- is your scenar device like hulda clark's famous zapper? I'm doing a flower essence treatment for lyme (with david dalton-can't say I've seen any miracles yet-but some subtle improvement. I'm also doing homeopathy and...
  6. H

Susan- thank you- are you feeling better with this treatment? I'm really really ill- went from FMS to neurological lyme in past 4 years-with onset of optic neuritis(with some vision loss)-I've been decling but my attempt to treat first with herbs 2 years ago and now with with only 1 week...
  7. H

I don't have any gut pain or issues with pain , bloating etc- but test positive for parasites and h. plyori- so should this be treated is the question?- interestng story on the colonoscopy drink!
  8. H

Cheney 'Can structured or certain natural waters be of benefit to CFS'

Is water that is bottled in plastic really good for the chronically ill? We discovered our water (which I've been drinking for 20+ years) is not within new state limit for arsenic-given I have horrible neuro problems my husband is installing a filtration system that takes out arsenic, microbes...
  9. H

Has anyone had their stool tested for parasites , hplyori etc? If so what treatment did you use- was it beneficial?
  10. H

David Dalton - Delta Gardens Teasel Flower Essences for lyme?

Had first treatment with DD. Too early to tell- I pray this works and stops/reverses the progression of my MS type /neuro lyme condtion- I need to get back to land of living. Hard to believe this will help a serious condition that I have but I'm trying to keep an open mind and since I've tried...
  11. H

I have an app't with David Dalton week after next (1st). I hope this can work miracles as I have few options left...... soulfeast have you heard any feedback from others?
  12. H

Has anyone worked with a practioner tried this? I spoke with one woman who was homebound and said she is mostly recovered where abx and herbs failed.
  13. H

Stem Cells

Would like to more know on the cheny article on stem cells as well a the water discussion-- anyone subsribe to this and can net this out?
  14. H

bit by a tick, suggestions welcome

you didn't mention doxycycline -the normal abx used to treat lyme-get on this right away/ASAP assuming your are not allergic to it.
  15. H

Ondamed machine

Has anyone taken alot of treatments with ondamed (machine)? Have heard it helps with healing-some good references for MS, Lyme etc. as part of their healing protocol. Just curious if anyone has tried this for a good while. Talked to a Lymie who treats others for free. She bought it for...
  16. H

Stem Cells

cord blood cells Also- not sure about cheney's thought on this- but a concern on cord blood /donor stem cells would be transmission for unknown or untestable pathogens (i.e currently no test for lyme for example). thoughts? does anyone know what cheney has to say on this topic and how...
  17. H

Stem Cells

Janis-can you elaborate on who Dr. Joe is and his process or stem cells- is he treating in the US? What kinds of condition is he treating? Where does he extract the adult stem cells from ie.blood, bone marrow, fat? Sorry for my ignorance-- I'm trying to research all options- I fall in the...
  18. H

Patricia Cain/Kane? not sure of spelling virus/bacteria protocol anyone heard of this

I heard that it involved I.V.s of phosphatidyl choline, which pushes its way into cells and pushes out viruses and bacteria and supposedly works against Lyme. Does anyone know much about this?
  19. H

Orthostatic intolerance: raise bed head or foot at night?

Check out Andrew Fletcher and hish Inclined Bed Therapy theory- google and youtube-- you can go to thisisms.com and read thread under CCSVI treatment --IBT thread.
  20. H

Low dose Naltrexone

Cloud-I as on LDN for 1 year- I thought it wasn't doing anything-but in hindsight wish I'd stay'd on it throught 2009 since I was stable in 2008. I started LDN in the middle of my first neurolgoical flare from taking herbs -so was sick t begin with but LDN gave me flu like symptoms in addition...
  21. H

Orthostatic intolerance: raise bed head or foot at night?

See Inclined Bed therapy/Andrew fletcher on google and also thisisms.com ccsvsi (new vascular theory treatment for MS treating blood collapsed veins flowing to brain_ treatment section/inclined bed therapy thread
  22. H

Lyme Disease + HHV6 + EBV

Yes it's really bad and scary. I seem sicker than most people on the MS boards as well as Lyme. I tried the cancellation list- they don't have one for Dr. Horrowitz- he's in pretty bad demand- I don't see how I could be herxing/declining 4-5 months later after stopping 1 week of herbal tea/3...
  23. H

Maybe I am not a strong person- but I've gone through hell fro 4 month downward spiral from just taking my first drugs flagyl for 1 week/diflucan for 3 and a lyme tea- so bad i feel like dieng and neuro symptoms are 100x worse-house bound (I was functional before ,declining for sure but living...
  24. H

With lyme etc- I wonder is it the lyme or is it our immune systems not functioning correctly making us host to lyme plus alot of other stuff? If stem cell can help reset/repair the immune system than maybe it would help. I'm only considering stem cell so sick and my attempt to take herbs and...
  25. H

stem cell-india versus cheney's central america choices for lyme? Just curious on thoughts of India (embryonic) versus the clinics cheney is using for lyme/autoimmune/cfs etc?
  26. H

Yes_-given how ill I am with serious MS type symptoms plus a whole lot more -I wonder about stem cell treatment. I've been told you have to kill the lyme first? that the stem cell treatment will only heal the damage but not kill the lyme? I'm actually so sick now- i don't think I could...
  27. H

Homeopathy- Arizona homeopath

He is not practicing classical homepathy since he said no issue to mint etc.. and I take the remedy ongoing /not just once-so I 'don't believe he is using classical homeopathy- I so want this to work as the alternatives are not good-but I feel my health situation is so serious I don't have time...
  28. H

Homeopathy- Arizona homeopath

Do you think homeopathy can reverse or cure serious neuro disease. I have MS symptoms (no lesions) plus a whole lot more/in agony 7X24 with too many neuro symptoms-numbness, muscle weakness, dizzy, optic neuritis, head pressure, nerve irritation in brain, burning, jerking , twitching- I know...
  29. H

Indole 3 carbinol and DIM to treat liver detox phase I/II issues?

MY gp recommended Indole 3 carbinol or DIM to treat liver detox issues- anyone familiar with this?
  30. H

Phase I/Phase II lever detox problems/genova detoxification-how to improve?

thanks dreambirdie- Unfortunately my fibro/chemical sensitivies has progressed to a progressive neurological disease-with a 100 very scary MS type symptoms including optic neuritis-muscle weakness numbness, coordination, nerve pain in brain, jerking , twitching ,you name I have it- on the...