• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. B

3 x Holistic Heal MTHFR Liver Support Formula for sale

I have 3 x Holistic Heal MTHFR Liver Support Formula for sale on Ebay. I have cleared this with a moderator to be able to post. I am offering free shipping and the bottles are at a cheaper price than Holistic Heal.com. All of them are brand new with an expiry of 10/2013. The page is here...
  2. B

Are there any doctors who will interpret the....

....methylation panel from Health Diagnostics on a one interpretation basis? Do I need a doctor to interpret them or can I get the tests results without a doctor? I live in the UK. Thanks, B.
  3. B

Genetic (Genova/Yasko) testing and 'Methylation Panel' from Vitamin Diagnostics worth it?

So as the subject suggests I was wondering whether or not the mentioned tests are worth it? Also a few general questions below.... I am currently taking 3,000mcg (with approx 3,000mg potassium) of methylfolate which I know is a high dose, actually 5,000mcg is the dose that causes healing which...
  4. B

Problems with hormones/methyl folate/ heavy metals/general methylation

Thanks Fredd, I hope you don't mind but I wish to ask you a few questions which I can't seem to find answers to on the forums. Regarding injections vs sublingual. I have read that injections once a day of methyl B-12 are not going to be as effective as sublingual two or three times daily....is...
  5. B

Fredd, thank you. The pattern I have seen with myself is that methylfolate gives me a great boost in energy and mood but then eventually leads me to crash. I tried some potassium and I have found at the moment I need between 2,000mg-2,750mg. Low and behold potassium definitely helps with that...
  6. B

thanks I have got some potassium from the health food shop.....let's see if it works. I will try methyl folate 400mcg. Already taking folinic acid (5-formyl tetrahydrofolic) at 400mcg so total of 800mcg. Is that too much? I am also taking TMG 1,000mg and methyl B-12 injections every other day...
  7. B

Hi, So where do I go from here, starting potassium? I am a bit apprehensive about the methyl folate as it does make me feel really ill. I was typically taking between 400mcg-800mcg. Shall I start the potassium first and then add in the methyl folate? At what dosage do you think I need the...
  8. B

Hi, So I just got back a few test results from my doc and was wondering if you could help me? I feel it is necessary to fill in some back story in places, some of that info I feel will also be helpful to some people too. Firstly the Complete Male Hormones Profile from Genova Diagnostics shows...