• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

Bloating of the stomach

Thank you so much Rich. I ordered that Candex and within a few days the bloating went down and I feel so much better. Thanks for the info that directed me in the right direction.
  2. S

Bloating of the stomach

Thanks Rich, I just ordered Candex and paid for overnight shipping. Sure hope it works. I will let you know.
  3. S

Bloating of the stomach

A few weeks ago I pulled a muscle in the side of my back and was put on flexil, muscle relaxant and vicodin. I noticed after my back and side started feeling much better, That is when I noticed the bloatness in my stomach a couple days ago. I don't have any pain or discomfort other than the...
  4. S

Possible diabetes 2

My doctor takes blood work every 3 months and has always said that I was border line for diabetes 2 and when it read 124 He put me on medication but My body rejected it, I broke out in a cold sweat and felt like I was going to faint so he tried another one and the same reaction. My question is...
  5. S

Bloating of the stomach

For the past two or three days, my stomach has been bloated but otherwise I feel fine. What can cause this and what can I take to relieve it? Thank you!!