• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. xrayspex

Hydrogen Rich Water for ME/CFS - Friedberg Pilot Study

hey there I was noticing some improved energy with no apparent downside--I had only tried it for a brief period tho recently and then I landed a bad case of flu or rsv ...didn't feel like experimenting with supplements during that time... was focusing more on few things thought would target the...
  2. xrayspex

@Momentum are you still using molecular hydrogen tabs? I am currently trying some of mercola's-just been a couple days but they have been a good couple days so going to keep checking it out.
  3. xrayspex

@lyran are you still using molecular hydrogen tabs?
  4. xrayspex

@hmnr are you stil liking the H2 tabs?
  5. xrayspex

Ashwagandha, Hyperthyroidism and CFS

I just popped by to find some info on Ashwagandha too.....
  6. xrayspex

Comment by 'xrayspex' in 'Candy'

@sunshine44 your purse description above is fun! I love memories like that of special artifacts that were part of our journey :)
  7. xrayspex

it was fun :) also sometimes not ;) but I wouldn't mind having the 20 year difference back between us :)
  8. xrayspex

Dr. Bens' Cellular Repair Protocol for Long Covid / Post-Vaccine

what kind of molecular hydrogen @Sherpa ?
  9. xrayspex

fun blast from the past...great song :) I saw Iggy around '80 and B-52s about '82.....yikes ha
  10. xrayspex

Pentoxifylline, dexamethasone and azithromycin demonstrate synergistic inhibition of TLR- and inflammasome

do you think the list below would help with possible cytokine storm possibly from omicron or post vax? killer headaches mostly....
  11. xrayspex

cholestyramine

hello does anyone know if in the US you can get Cholestyramine without NutraSweet? I was going to see if my doctor Would let me try it but I've seen others who had some and there was aspartame added to it for the drink-That stuffs about as bad as any toxin you might have already and I get...
  12. xrayspex

Scared to get covid vaccine

hey let me know where y'all go...I did cave and got the first pf last thurs but having my doubts about anymore after that....not happy with the neuor-immune flare :(
  13. xrayspex

Did Dr. Lerners patients who improved on high dose Valtrex all have positive EA?

I think I am going to try NT Factor, cannot remember if I have --thinking maybe skipped it because of not feeling well when I took phosphatidyl choline in other forms in past. Do you have any idea why someone would feel bad on choline? I just found out my cholesterol went high for first time in...
  14. xrayspex

B2 I love you!

Learner, I do not know what sort of b12 test that was. Very interesting --the MD actually suggested I take the test but it was in a very mainstream university connected clinic and he certainly didnt give me any interpretation as high meaning low--should he have known that? I think he assumed I...
  15. xrayspex

B2 I love you!

hey you guys just found this thread--don't have time right now to go back and read 66 pages :) hopefully later but could I get any recs for good supplements of b2 riboflavin for mcs person who doesnt feel well on b complex and wants to try it because this guy suggests it might help with...
  16. xrayspex

Completely eliminated my severe anxiety symptoms with three supplements!

could the arginine raise potential viral titers you might have? and make you feel worse all around including mental health....
  17. xrayspex

yea I have not tried to do a completely lectin free diet but in retrospect i do seem to do better with less of them on my plate. I do have a cream I got from UK that has glucosamine and heart chestnut in it that I use on certain joints and have not noticed any depression from that, hopefully its...
  18. xrayspex

@Hip hey I thought of you and this thread this week. I listened to one of the Bulletproof podcasts and Asprey had on Dr Gundry the anti-lectin heart doctor and interestingly they discussed glucosamine. He said he thinks it helps decrease pain in people because of its effect on neutralizing (my...
  19. xrayspex

numbness/blue finger

Thanks you guys yes carpal tunnel and Reynards are things to consider I appreciate your input!
  20. xrayspex

numbness/blue finger

hi--occasionally and not severely I get a bit of numbness in hands or toes usually after sleeping I chalked up to cervical stenosis and some compression. Recently it has re-emerged intermittently last few weeks and wasnt too concerned but yesterday had an episode after lying down to rest mid day...
  21. xrayspex

B-12 - The Hidden Story

@Sparrowhawk ah topical great idea for experimenting, thanks!
  22. xrayspex

B-12 - The Hidden Story

@Sparrowhawk the person I consulted is a PA in a mainstream clinic who has taken an interest in mthfrs and complex cases and they seem to know a little but never heard of Rich V and have no where near the knowledge a lot of people on here do. I am rusty on ideas for trying to deal with...
  23. xrayspex

B-12 - The Hidden Story

hey thanks that is helpful to hear, will check it out!
  24. xrayspex

B-12 - The Hidden Story

hi could you please give a link to the australian b oils? I am debating trying b's again. a clinic just tested me and said am low in folate and b6 and methylmaronic acid. they suggested taking either pure encapsulation melt b12 and folate or thorne methyl guard plus. I couldnt remember if I...
  25. xrayspex

plasma--eyedrops made out of your own blood question

I was reading this old thread again to remind me what side effects I had gotten when i tried autologous tears. Very interesting, i had forgotten that my teeth got effected. that went on for like 5-6 years after using the drops. It continued until I did frequency specific microcurrent for a while...
  26. xrayspex

Is it all in your neck?

thank looks interesting! which ones do you put on your neck and what is your condition in cervical spine? yea, why is that that China is manufacturing everything
  27. xrayspex

Is it all in your neck?

hey do u have a link to those magnets
  28. xrayspex

Is it all in your neck?

yep....join Beyond the Measurement on facebook and will meet lots of folks who have been getting help for it
  29. xrayspex

molecular hydrogen--best supplements for the $---EMF protection

lol don't be shy to assert yr opinion I have always felt pretty shoddy if hold cell phone to my ear for long and think Martin Pall/ Mercola/ Dave Asprey have good intellects/opinions on it
  30. xrayspex

fish oil --take breaks?

hi--I never used fish oil regularly as seemed like it bothered stomach or didn't like how I felt etc but last June started taking Carlsons daily after concussion--told to keep in freezer seemed to be the magic fix to tolerate--thought noticed difference in sensory calming etc so was stoked about...