• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. L

GcMAF trial

The GcMAF research initiative is looking for participants to give feedback on use of GcMAF. The aim is to collect and collate date on the use of GcMAF, from whichever supplier is used, in order to validate the marketing claims made by manufacturers of this product. In return, they are offering...
  2. L

New Forms Of GcMAF (MAFX5, GOleic, etc.)?

Thank you Lobba123, I am glad that you agree with my point. However, adrenaline and insulin are already in the blood, but they can be dangerous if used incorrectly. Oleic acid only gets into the bloodstream via the digestion of lipids such as olive oil. It does not naturally occur in the...
  3. L

New Forms Of GcMAF (MAFX5, GOleic, etc.)?

I believe there is no science behind these new products. The '100 times / 200 times' more effective is a deliberate attempt at deception. Sales are slumping and these 'new products' are a cynical attempt to boost sales. " In the laboratory, it is many times more effective than standard GcMAF...
  4. L

Where to purchase GcMAF

This is an analysis of the Japanese GcMAF. Whilst I appreicte that this is not an independant test, it gives some indications of the pitfalls of this product. I think, if its not broke, dont fix it - GcMAF from GcMAF.eu works, is tested and slightly cheaper than the GcMAF from Japan...
  5. L

GcMAF for XMRV--Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor--anyone taking it?

In case anyone is interested, GcMAF from gcmaf.eu can now be bought using a credit card over the phone, so the system is so much easier now than having to do the bank wire transfers
  6. L

GcMAF for XMRV--Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor--anyone taking it?

I am aquainted with David Noakes, and I would suggest that these two other accounts from his IP are probably his PA and his partner. He is very proud of the fact that he does not hide behind aliases on this or any other forum. Other posters have mentioned the attitude of David Noakes, and...