• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. A

Reverse T3 hormones (RT3)

I have been tested and was diagnosed with high RT3. I was (since last August) on T3 medication and had increased it 75mcg per day. A couple of months ago my T3 levels were tested and they were substantially elevated forcing my doctor to have me slowly decrease my T3. At the same time he also...
  2. A

New here with a methilation protocol question

Hi Angela, Thanks for replying. For several years I have taken many different supplements, including drinking wheat grass and other interesting concoctions, I am hoping that finally I have found the right combination ( and maybe the ones I have taken before will help me tolerate this...
  3. A

Hi Hixxy , I just ran out of the B12 I was using and I have the hydroxide B12, should I be taking 5000 (5 drops) of that also? I didn't think the progradowns doing any good, in fact I've had many days thinking things were worse than before and then yesterday I had a really good day, one that I...
  4. A

Hi there, I am new here but have been reading posts for quite a while now. I will be starting Rich's methilation protocol following my next visit to the doctor's in a few weeks. At my last visit he had me research and order the supplements required (I have received them) I had the...