• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

Quick Summary of diagnosis and treatment for Mast Cell Disorders -Have I got this right?

let me know please if 'all' your test results come back please...keep in touch, also they do not know cause which could be possible ionization radiation...would be nice to atleast get a proper diagnosis...MR AIDAN G WALSH SOUTHAMPTON, U.K. 'FACEBOOK AIDAN WALSH 'GOLDEN ANGEL AS PROFILE PIC'
  2. M

Myalgic Encephalomyelitis and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Webinar: Working Together for Change

I agree at what you wrote above but the mark on all auto immune conditions will turn out to be radiation...cfs gulf war illness and all above are just 'labels' like tags doctors pin on donkeys tails...radiation is already known by these researchers as a marker for all auto immune conditions...
  3. M

Myalgic Encephalomyelitis and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Webinar: Working Together for Change

Thanks very much...hate everything about the corrupt medical 'legal mafia' all part of the Iluminatii's pure corrupt b.s. 'pray I die and not get well' I will continue to expose their complete filth, wish I could tell every person to go out and donate bloods but that would be wrong but feel the...
  4. M

I find it very difficult how slow things move and I will go back to around 2007 when researchers used the most sophisticated testings on gulf war illness vets 'deployed and non deployed' and they had ALPHA INTERNAL IONIZATION RADIATION INJURIES' and this was broadcast on the Discovery Channel on...
  5. M

If nothing does, Quantum Computing Will Cure CFS

Nothing spam about cause, science will be out in spring 2013 proving without doubts I am right, it's radiation injury...
  6. M

If nothing does, Quantum Computing Will Cure CFS

Impossible to correct broken and translocated cromosones as a result of Alpha or Beta internal ionization radiation 'injuries' and that's a fact...CFS no longer exists period... the cause has been identified a 'misdiagnosed injury' not a syndrome, illness, disease, infection or all in one's...
  7. M

Human Babesiosis in Australia

REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE LIES...
  8. M

Everyone is already at risk and it's just a matter of time before millions more become sick, Dr. Charles Stratton always said his lab was contaminated well the truth is, it's still contaminated and will be for the next 600 years...This is the largest medical disaster known to mankind and even...
  9. M

Feds Under Review: CFSAC Live Webcast Oct 3rd and 4th

More political lies, stalls that have been going on for 'decades' sorry but I have been around long enough for all the lies from all these agencies...Funding private research is our only hopes and let's let the radiation scientists and leukemic talents take over from these government 'students'...
  10. M

After reading in depth this patients diagnosis it is very clear that the medicines given to him actually killed him in the end and the diagnosis was 100% completely wrong this man died from 'Ineternal alpha or beta radiation' and was never properly diagnosed from day 1 and left to die...No...
  11. M

Possible cause found? Alpha or Beta Radiation.

DID YOU ALL KNOW ALSO YEARS BACK THAT THE SO CALLED 'SPUMA VIRUS' WAS A COMPLETE LIE AND YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY BECAUSE HE STOLE THE CIGUATERA PRIMERS TO DETECT 'FRAUD' VIRUS BUT WAS ACTUALLY 'CIGUATERA' BUT TRIED CHANGING IT TO FILL HIS POCKETS WITH ROYALTIES FROM A 'FRAUD' PATENT...XMRV IS THAT...
  12. M

IN THE FOOD SUPPLIES NOT ONLY DISASTERS BUT INTO FISH SCOURCES FROM MILITARIES DUMPINGS OF RADIATION IN OUR OCEANS...2008 REPLICATED SCIENCE UNIVERSITY OF HAWAII FOUND ALL POSITIVES IN 100% OF SAMPLES ACROSS THE GLOBE TO CIGUATERA TOXIN BUT REFERRED IT TO BE CALLED (EPITOPE) MEANING DIFFERENT...
  13. M

YOUR ENGLISH IS GOOD YOU ARE VERY CLEAR IN YOUR WRITINGS, I AM SO VERY SORRY YOU ARE SICK BUT I WAS TOLD ALSO THERE IS SOME LINK FROM MOTHER TO CHILD BUT NOW WE MUST WAIT ON SCIENCE TO DECIDE IF THIS IS WHY WE ARE SICK NOW...I KNOW OF ONE WOMAN HER AND HER SON BOTH POSITIVES FROM URINE SAMPLES...
  14. M

I HAVE ALSO HEARD CFS BLOOD ACTUALLY 'GLOWS' LIKE FLORESCENT...
  15. M

see pdf's link from national cfids foundation 'thanks to Gail Kansky on her determination...'press release' pdf's at bottom of page plus pdf's from BOND UNIVERSITY ON THIS WEBSITE KLIMAS, PETERSON WITH ALSO PDF LINKS 3 PAPERS I THINK ATTACHED...CD-56 'BRIGHT CELLS' POSSIBLE BIO-MARKER CD-56 IS...
  16. M

Ampligen approval granted extension by FDA

Ampligen is a total hoax, it does not work...Like one doctor said to me one day 'I would not touch Ampligen with a 10 foot pole' you can all wait or scream for Ampligen but you could not pay me money to take this 'lie'...All their research are fabricated lies and I have heard this first hand...
  17. M

THE NATIONAL CFIDS FOUNDATION WEBSITE HAS NOW POSTED INFOMATION MENTIONED ABOVE SO YOU ALL CAN CHECK OUT GAIL KANKY'S POSTINGS OK SHE HAS GIVEN ME PERMISSION TO INFORM EVERYONE GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU LET'S LET SCIENCE NOW STEP IN...WHOEVER KNOWS HOW TO POST HER SITE INFO. PLEASE DO SO...
  18. M

*****Please share my response here so all can see what I just wrote to you I am busy now trying to inform news outlets as well...THANKS APRECIATED AIDAN WALSH
  19. M

Scientists involved now will prove or rule it out but it could be why we are so sick...
  20. M

Articles are now posted on Gail Kansky's site The National CFIDS Foundation...Publication soon to follow now...U.K. Scientists are also involved including numerous radiation experts...Gail's team proved many moons ago Stat-1 meant viral or bacterial causes were impossible...Also understand...
  21. M

Let's pray this does not take us down the paths of back and forth tennis... Thanks Kina I agree 100% what you wrote, I am not one great at comments but atleast this gets patients somewhat informed I will try to update more info as it comes along we can all thank Gail Kansky and her team...
  22. M

A cause has been found for cfs/fibro...Paper has been submitted for publication and Alpha radiation or Beta radiation are responsible...Both tests were done with urine analysis...More news will be coming out very soon and also Drs. Klimas & Peterson are also finding CD-56 brights cells at Bond...