• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. J

High b12/folate but normal mma, normal homocysteine/MMA....please help

Thank you, Rich, I will try what you suggest. JJ
  2. J

:Retro confused: Rich, thank you for your response. I don't think I have ME/CFS, but as a lyme person I'm sure that I have some of the same issues as those with ME/CFS. As someone who is hetero C677T, would methyl b12 be easier for me to absorb than hydroxy b12? If so, would it...
  3. J

high B12/folate but normal homocysteine and MMA......please help Thank you for your response, Rich,......this is extremely helpful! Just so I am clear, are you suggesting that I can take the xymogen product I mention above which contains 1000mcg of methyl b12 along with 2000mcg of...
  4. J

High B12/folate but normal homocysteine and MMA......please help
  5. J

I recently found out that I am heterozygous for MTHFR C677T. I also have been battling lyme disease for a long time..... perhaps due to methylation issues. Thanks to this great site I am learning a great deal about methylation block, as well as, practical strategies for dealing with it...