• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. T

Strattera (atomoxetine)

Thank you Tania for this reply. I'm sorry that i did this here. Later when I read it I felt stupid that I just talked about myself here. I messed up your name with that from Valentijn, I changed it. I'm curious how the strattera will help Valentijn in the future and i would love to read more. I...
  2. T

Strattera (atomoxetine)

Sorry POTS is PEM in the message above. And of course the Ritalin helps me with the fatigue an cognitive problems.
  3. T

Strattera (atomoxetine)

Hello, i'm new here and not much experienced on forums and my englisch is not so good, i'm sorry for that. I'm a women 34 years old from the Netherlands and i would like to say that i have a lot of advance in de medicine Ritalin. I believe it is almost the same as strattera, but when i see your...