• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

GcMAF vs SBOs Gone AWOL (Gut FUBAR) (a weird one)

Good one liquid sky... I've had ceruloplasmin measured (low @ 0.14...0.2-0.6) but not 24 hour urine - my endocrinologist refused me anymore testing and told me that I was harassing him (mainly as a ploy to shut me up). I believe that my liver enzymes are elevated... I believe that somehow...
  2. M

I've done the Metametrix stool analysis and it was pretty unremarkable, other than noting some "unknown taxonomy" populations. That test was damn expensive, so at the time, it seemed pretty worthless. I sent my stool off to loads of labs and nothing remarkable was found, which was totally...
  3. M

Hey all, By way of introduction, I'm fairly new to the forum, so if my post's content is inappropriate for this subforum, please excuse me. I'm suffering from a strange form of CFS/ME, which is totally beyond the scope of your classical CFS/ME models (if there is such a thing!). 18 months...