• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. A

First drugs to treat celiac disease should be available within 4 to 6 years

There is a herbal product available to treat people with celiac disease and allow an unrestricted diet. It was studied a few years ago and showed great statistical results... Website: http://www.thewisealternative.com/gluten-sensitivity-formula/
  2. A

Celiac Disease cured by stem cells

Ingredients in Dr. Wise's Gluten Product: Active Ingredients: Lycopodium Clavatum 12x, Pulsatilla 12x. Inactive Ingredients: Aronia (Berry) Aronia Melanocarpa, Gelatin Capsule, Salmon DNA (Deoxyribonucleic Acid), Folic Acid, L-Carnosine, Rice Flour, RNA (Ribonucleic Acid), Vitamin D3 (from...
  3. A

Celiac Disease cured by stem cells

This is where something like Dr. Wise's Gluten Relief may come in handy. It claims to completely cure and eradicate celiac disease. Let me know what you think and be sure and ask your questions to Jason in the comments section. Click here for more on this interesting product!!! Let me know what...
  4. A

Think I've cured Fructose Malabsorption

Maltodextrin can be derived from corn and usually is but can also be derived from wheat and tapioca - quite common 'Down Under'. It wasn't a problem for any of our family, as I believe the cycle works like this: Flour -> Starch -> Maltodextrin -> Glucose Syrup -> Dextrose ( -> Caramel...
  5. A

I'm talking about natural sources of sorbitol like plums, nectarines, etc.???
  6. A

Also how about sorbitol. This seems to be common in those with FM.
  7. A

How do those two products work in terms of fructans (like onions, etc.)?
  8. A

Glad I came across this thread. I have family members with Fructose Malabsorption and I too find that avoiding various fruits and vegetables can be really tough. Many people I know with FM are also often coeliac/gluten sensitive but I'll have to share this info with them and see if I can get a...