• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Ninan

Crashing and weird symptoms — why?

Thanks @Mary I found a formula containing wormwood and gillyflower (the latter is supposed to kill parasire eggs). I’ll order and give it a slow try. If that is indeed my problem I guess the earlier I start treating the better. Thanks for your input!
  2. Ninan

Another symptom: I have to force myself to eat. Absolutely no appetite which is unusal for me even during a crash.
  3. Ninan

Hi @Mary Yes I hope I can get some testing. That is definetly one suspect. I’m still sinking like a stone. My nose is running which is unusual for me except for when I have histamine issues. That could explain the swelling and itching too. Antihistamines seem to help some with that. I have...
  4. Ninan

Hi Sushi! Yes I thought the same. But then I read that it’s not very common among cats in Sweden. But maybe? Guess symptoms can vary? It’s one of the reasons I’m considering doxycycline.
  5. Ninan

Yes, I know. I always take pauses with probiotics. At least doxy takes a lot and quickly and if I don’t get better I can be pretty sure it’s not one of those things. I’ll try to get testing but if not I’d rather try than do nothing.
  6. Ninan

The irritation could be anything btw, it’s just swollen. I’m guessing this is not something local since I feel so bad.
  7. Ninan

Yes, I’m trying to get a hold of my doctor but they are usually not very happy about doing tests. I have old (expired 2018) banderol and samento at home. Might try a course of that if I don’t get to try antibiotics. Testing would be great though.
  8. Ninan

I didn’t either at first but after 20 years I’ve figured out all my severe crashes. I’m thinking this is not really a gyn issue, it’s more of a symptom of something. Histamine reaction to pathogen maybe?
  9. Ninan

Hi, thanks for replying. These are very typical symptoms except for that part. But they never come out of the blue for me, and I’ve been tolerating a lot these past years. Of changes, moving etc, no crashes. There’s always a reason and I’ve always been able to fix it, sooner or later. But I...
  10. Ninan

Hey! (Warning for intimate details.) Something very strange has happened. I have been pretty well since I moved out of mold and have been thinking about starting work part time. But now I'm suddenly crashing severely, seems to be some infection? Very grateful for help! (It is the ME crash, not...
  11. Ninan

Best Air Purifier?

Did you try it? Did it help?
  12. Ninan

IQAir experiences?

I’ve moved in to a four year old appartment after only living in new ones and I’m getting worse. Spore count was 247/cm2 so shouldn’t be awful. Also suspecting it comes from outside (wet forest). Anyway, thinking about buying an IQair 150 to feel better. It’s supposed to capture even mold toxins...
  13. Ninan

Neurotransmittor test in Europe?

Anyone know of a reliable one?
  14. Ninan

Hydrocortisone dosage?

@concepcion I just saw you wrote something about this a couple of years ago. Your daughter tried Cortef in lower dosages and just got tired but then she tolerated the higher doses? How did that work out?
  15. Ninan

Hydrocortisone dosage?

Can I tolerate higher doses of HC even though I don't tolerate low doses? I did the saliva hormone test a few years back. My cortisol was a straight line, almost at the bottom. Except for bumps where I had taken folate. Other hormones were more or less ok. A year ago I crashed due to not...
  16. Ninan

Enlarged breasts?

Growing breasts was probably estrogen dominance for me. Problem disappeared when I started using Progesterall and cut out soy and other phytoestrogens. It helped with PMS too.
  17. Ninan

DHEA

I read somewhere that @caledonia doesn't tolerate it and I think she tolerates more adrenal support than I do. I can't take anything, even Wilson's Adrenal Rebuilder. My heart just crashed again, I think it could be from low DHEA. It's really heavy and my pulse goes up from nothing. I'm taking...
  18. Ninan

DHEA

My adrenals are very sensitive and I don't tolerate any glandulars or adaptogens. My DHEA is low and I guess that's what gives me low immunity, depression and more heart issues. I wonder if I would tolerate supplementing DHEA or if that would just make stuff worse. Progesterone and estrogen...
  19. Ninan

Alternative to Normix?

Thanks! :thumbsup: I'll try berberine and hope it's not as high sal as oregano oil.
  20. Ninan

Alternative to Normix?

Otherwise it would be the perfect alternative. :rolleyes:
  21. Ninan

Alternative to Normix?

Yes, and I need something herbal. All abx seem have this side effect for me.
  22. Ninan

Adeno b12 and potassium

No, I can tell when they are up or down. Very obvious symptoms that go away within hours of taking Mg.
  23. Ninan

Alternative to Normix?

It's pretty well known that abx is hard on adrenals and mine are very sensitive. I think it may have affected my immunity in some way and that gave my body energy which stimulated my adrenals to produce more cortisol. My adrenal situation is pretty complicated and extreme atm. Anyway, it doesn't...
  24. Ninan

Experiences with Zadaxin?

My immunity is bad and chlamydia p. (I think) is acting up. I have the possibility of trying Zadaxin but I'm not sure if it's good for me. Does it stimulate adrenals at all? Can it cause herx or increase inflammation, or tilt the immune system the wrong way?
  25. Ninan

Alternative to Normix?

I've been prescribed the two weeks Normix, two weeks probiotics treatment by KDM but found my adrenals crash from Normix. I got a lot ef extra energy (stimulation?) and then when I quit they got much worse. Also immunity seems to have gone down which makes my chlamydia p. or whatever it is wake...
  26. Ninan

Interpretation of KdM results

I just got my recommendations. Diet low in tyramine Normix or Xinafan Hydroxycobalamin Mesalazine Liposomal vitamin C Lactoferrin Complex 5HTP Toxaprevent Pure Samento/Banderol/Cumanda I don't think I will tolerate much of it but will try.
  27. Ninan

How many people have had their 1,25 Vitamin D tested? Debunking the Marshall Protocol

Old thread but I just got my vit-D from KDM. 25-OH-vitamin D 28,6 (range 30-100) 1,25 -di-OH-vitamin D3 99,2 (range 20-75) I have had low vit D levels as long as I can remember, but never measured this way. Trying to understand what to do. The levels don't seem to affect...
  28. Ninan

Mold doctors in Europe

Are there any? Has anyone worked with KDM on mold issues?
  29. Ninan

Can welchol make you feel worse? On Shoemaker protocol.

I haven't tried Welchol but I know lots of people, especially if you have other issues like lyme infections, cannot tolerate it. This blog has lots of good info on binders etc: http://biotoxinjourney.com
  30. Ninan

TGF-b1 vs activated TGF-b1

Just got them. He says Post Lyme Disorder but no current infection, however I've had mold exposure have and the subsequent immunological consequences (TGFb1 I and something else?) And IBD. So I guess mold is a biggie for me too. He wants me to try Toxaprevent, that's clay.