• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. K

gcmaf temperature/delivery

David, we are here for help`` not your judgement! David, forums are for discussing, asking questions, and wild guesses as you put it. Not everyone is as smart as you #1, and #2 some are intimidated because it is from Europe and not sure how things are handled. I personally have read the entire...
  2. K

gcmaf homeopathic

I forgot to mention I also ran a temperature of 100.8 for 2 days during the bad headache.
  3. K

gcmaf homeopathic

Hi GMAF info I am taking the GcMAF. I listened to a webinar where Dr Klinghardt talked about it. He announced GcMAF in Oct. and then came back in Dec with the homeK MAF. He said that the shots were causing such a inflammatory cascade that he and a team of scientist in Austria and Germany took...
  4. K

GcMaf available from 3 doctors in New Zealand

GcMAF I had my nagalase testing done by a lab out of NJ. The cost was 65.00 and overnight mail. I did not have to pack it on ice, dry ice, it did not need to be spun, It was collected in one lavendar top tube, taken to the post office and over-nighted. A GcMAF.EU it is my understanding that you...
  5. K

GcMaf available from 3 doctors in New Zealand

Scott Furgeson Better Health Guy gets his GcMAF at GcMAF.EU
  6. K

VDR and microbes, how does GcMAF affect the VDR?

GcMAF VitD "VDR genetics do not seem to play a role in predicting response as earlier thought according to one practitioner that I have spoken with. That said, Vitamin D levels do correlate with the positive response rate of GcMAF. Thus, Vitamin D supplementation may be required in order to...
  7. K

gcmaf homeopathic

The Homeopathic formula is made by Biopure Europe in Austria. http://biopure.eu/ I have ordered it, and it comes in a 50ml bottle. 20 drops equal a ml. It was developed by DR Dietrich Klinghardt , his scitentist gurus took GcMAF apart and found the peptides in GCMAF and made a homeopathic...