• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. P

Mold Consultants for moving advice

I need a mold consultant for moving advice. I have read different extremes and I know it is different for everyone: wash clothes, wipe down and vacumn all wood surfaces, get rid of all books, no vacumn all books, get rid of all computers and tvs, no vacumn and wipe down all computers and tvs...
  2. P

Wedge incline foam pillows?

Thanks for the replies. I am sensitive to urethane and polyurethane finishes, and if you google: are foam pillows safe or toxic, you get lots of info about VOC's and their dangers. I guess I will keep looking. Thanks
  3. P

Wedge incline foam pillows?

I need some help in where to get a wedge inlcine pillow that is not made of foam. All the ones I can find are made of urethane or polyurethane foam, which of course is very bad for allergies and chemical sensitivities. I need one to sleep with, have been using two pillows for years, but have...
  4. P

Dr. Michael Maes

Thanks for the information. That at least explains why I cannot reach them. Pointer
  5. P

Dr. Michael Maes

I am having trouble contacting Dr. Michael Maes. I am calling from the US and using the number from his website. I was able to get through once in August, have tried several times since then with no success, and now it says it is a non working number. The number I am calling is 011 32 3 480...
  6. P

Dr. Michael Maes

Thanks for the info. I will keep trying, but it is difficult not understanding the language on the answering machine, and it wont seem to let me leave a message.
  7. P

Dr. Michael Maes

Does anyone have a phone number to contact Dr. Maes? I found one on his website, however, I called it twice in the last two days and only got an answering machine and I cannot understand what they are saying as it is of course not in English and I am in US. Also, I would like to here from any...
  8. P

Dr. Michael Maes

Does anyone have a phone number to contact Dr. Maes? I found one on his website, however, I called it twice in the last two days and only got an answering machine and I cannot understand what they are saying as it is of course not in English and I am in US. Also, I would like to here from any...
  9. P

Gut Treatments

Hello Tony, Thanks for the information. It is frustrating at times, some use L-glutamine others don't, some use Betaine HCL others don't, some use zinc others don't, you get the picture..... Hopefully, others will reply concerning Cheney or Maes or others approaches. Thanks
  10. P

Gut Treatments

Hello, I am new to this site. Would like to know what Cheney is using as his gut modification program and also what De Meirleir uses for his gut treatment. Thanks