• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. chilove

Daughter's recovery details

Hi! I'm interested in trying the vaping method but the links aren't working for me because I'm in the US. Can you please tell me what I need? Looks like vape liquid and a vape charger and the actual oil maybe? How many hits do take each time and how many times per day? Thanks so much, Audrey
  2. chilove

The Latest Long Hauler Research From Dr. Bruce Patterson

Oh, interesting idea! Chlorine dioxide would be good for that! It kills and cleans up after itself
  3. chilove

Why the flare on antivirals?

Does anyone know how/why EBV and other viruses often flare worse when you start a new antiviral? And how to get to past that faster?
  4. chilove

Looking for a very clean hydroxy B12 with no or minimal additional ingredients

Hi all, has anyone found a very clean hydroxy B12 without any (or many) extra ingredients. I don't do well with some of the ingredients in all the lozenges. I'm hoping to find just hydroxy B12 in a capsule. Thanks! Audrey
  5. chilove

So I'm wondering which doctors in the US still treat ME with antivirals

Can you please send it to me as well? Thank you!
  6. chilove

Getting Ulcers Again From SCIG (sub-cutaneous immunoglobulin)

Mouth sores for me are related to viral re-activation. Either EBV or CMV
  7. chilove

Mouth sores?

Thank you! I take propolis internally 3 times per day. It does seem to help. I will try putting it on the sores as well.
  8. chilove

Mouth sores?

I get several bad very painful mouth sores whenever I have an EBV flare (or maybe it's CMV flaring, I'm not sure). Has anyone found anything that helps them go away faster and stay away? I've Tagament and an herbal protocol before but this time it's not working. Thanks!
  9. chilove

Comment by 'chilove' in 'Valtrex (GSK version) - 500mg three times a day - day 4'

Hi there, I found this post by searching for "mouth sores". I get them bad along with fatigue and feeling "flu-ish". Have you found a combination that works for you and keeps them away?
  10. chilove

Curcumin, caryophyllene, and the cannabinoid connection

Hey Daniel, I'm curious if you'd be open to giving us an update? Are you still using the Copaiba oil daily? How are you doing overall? Thanks so much!
  11. chilove

Thank you! I bought some and mixed it in glycerine since I do better with glycerine than oils. I'm excited to try it!
  12. chilove

Tagamet (cimetidine) for CFIDS (worked for me)

Tagamet (cimetidine) helps me a lot with EBV symptoms. Whenever I take it the EBV flare goes away within a couple of day.
  13. chilove

EBV Reactivation /Zantac / Tagament to boost Immunity - help

I also get sores from EBV that are not herpes.. I had them cultured. The mouth sores are the worst! So painful. I'm very happy to report that Cimetidine does help a great deal. Within a day the pain was going down and by the next day the mouth sores were gone and the feverish feeling gone.
  14. chilove

Capers strong against allergies and food allergies and allergic asthma?

I saw that online somewhere as well. How are you doing with them? Did they help?
  15. chilove

What could be causing sudden new symptom of weak and burning, aching muscles in my legs?

Looking for suggestions on what could be causing a recent and sudden new symptom: Aching and burning and sore muscles in my legs? It started with my left knee suddenly giving out while I was walking but it didn't hurt, my knee would just sort of buckle. Then it progressed to that knee getting...
  16. chilove

Do any of you have these severe muscle symptoms?

Wow, I just came here to look up what could be causing a new recent symptom for me: weak and burning and aching muscles in my legs. Guess what? I have mast cell activation syndrome and histamine intolerance and have been eating a lot of higher histamine foods lately due to stress. I bet that's...
  17. chilove

Success keeping EBV in check with Tagament and/or a herbal protocol

I'm happy to report I've had success keeping mouth sores and flu like symptoms away lately. Tagament (cimetidine) helps a lot. Most people don't know that even though it's over the counter it's a very effective antiviral against retroviruses. I just don't like to be on it long term because it...
  18. chilove

Medicinal Mushrooms to boost NK cells and modulate immune system?

I'm starting to experiment with medicinal mushrooms and am wondering if anyone else had tried them and what your experience has been. I have chronic virus issues as well as MCAS so I'm hoping they can help both balance and boost my immune function. Thanks!
  19. chilove

What has helped you the most with EBV?

Thanks so much Shanti, I really appreciate your response
  20. chilove

Is electro-magnetic field (EMF) hypersensitivity a real thing?

It definitely is. It happened to me. I suddenly started feeling horrible whenever I was using my laptop or cell phone or standing close to my big screen TV. I had no idea why for awhile. I had never even heard of it before. It took me awhile to figure it out. I finally googled "I think my...
  21. chilove

I Have confirmed that earthing does improve HRV (and vagal tone) instantly.

This so great! Thanks for sharing. I love grounding. It has helped me a lot. I sleep grounded every night. It really helped me a lot when I had bad EMF sensitivity. I think grounding helped me heal that because I don't have EMF sensitivity symptoms anymore (I also did a couple of other things...
  22. chilove

What has helped you the most with EBV?

Hey all, I have re-activated EBV after recovering from Covid last year. I'm wondering what has helped the most with EBV for folks here. I'm open to pharma meds as well as supplements.
  23. chilove

Is anyone else taking cimetidine or other H2 blockers for reactivated EBV? I'm starting cimitidine today. I also ordered andographis herb because I heard that it's a natural H2 blocker and good for EBV. I'd rather take an herb if it works just as well. It's cheap
  24. chilove

It's common for them to cause drowsiness. It often abates after awhile if you take them long term
  25. chilove

90% cured from bed bound with Histrelief / Histame / Daosin

I know this was posted years ago, but in case anyone is looking for a pig free source of DAO there is one: Pea Sprouts! They are a good source of DAO
  26. chilove

Remission only at start

It happens to me a lot. Just recently I had an amazing 3 days of feeling so happy and energetic after starting magnesium threonate but unfortunately it didn't last.
  27. chilove

Vitamin D sensitivity

I feel worse from all forms of Vitamin D supplements and the Sperti Vit D UVB sun lamp but I feel great from the sun. I just can't get enough sun in the winter where I live unfortunately so my D levels are low in the winter. I get lots of inflammation and fatigue from Vit D in any form other...
  28. chilove

Increased viral symptoms with antiviral treatments/supplements?

Hi all, my integrative medicine doctor recently did some testing and found out that I have an active case of re-activated EBV. She had me start on a few different supplements for it including Monolaurin (Which I was already taking 3 times per day) Lysine Zinc Des Bio homeopathics Byron...
  29. chilove

Sympathetic stuck on 'on?'

This approach (getting out of sympathetic mode) certainly makes a lot of sense. It's what all the neural retraining groups like DNRS and Gupta and ANS Reset are based on and apparently a lot of people get better through the programs.
  30. chilove

Daniel, are you saying here that we shouldn't use this approach if we have an active viral infection? I recently got test results showing I'm dealing with re-activated EBV presently. Thanks