• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Z

Labs confirmation or move forward?

Just as an update, I finally got my labs done. I would post them here, but the formatting makes it hard to real. So here is a Google Doc Spreadsheet. I'm a 26 year old, Caucasian male. 5'7", 140lbs. I'm moderately in shape. The blood was drawn after fasting for 12 hours. From the tests, the...
  2. Z

I just placed an order for Jarrow's 5mg Methyl B12 Sublinguals and Source Naturals 10mg Dibencozide Sublinguals, so as soon as they get here, I think I will start following the protocol. I've already got the Jarrows 1mg Methyl B12, Solgar Metafolin, and Potassium Gluconate on hand. I haven't...
  3. Z

Neuromuscular damage from B12 deficiency - take action or wait for neurology appt.?

I'm at this same point. Should I wait around for confirmation via lab results, or go ahead with the protocol. Sounds like your friend is a lot worse off than me though.
  4. Z

IntrinsiB12 by Metagenics seems to help!

Has anyone tried B-12 Intrinsic Factor by Progressive Labs? If it is high quality, it might be a winner. Check out the ingredients: 800 mcg Folate (as 5-MTHF) 500 mcg B-12 (as methylcobalamin) 20 mg Intrinsic Factor 250 mg Porcine Stomach 75 mg Porcine Duodenal Substance 50 mg Porcine...
  5. Z

Short version of my question: If I've been taking methyl b12 and metafolin for a week and noticed positive results, should I stop taking them and go get lab work done to confirm I have an issue (and see if I have any related issues, such as potassium deficiency)? If so, how long do I need stop...