• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. A

You aren't going to believe this...Mycoplasma/Lo/XMRV

TO FELLOW SUFFERERS..........LISTEN, TO WHAT IS BEING SAID HERE !!!! THE MAIN TOPIC THAT IS BEING TAKED ABOUT HERE IS .......**** " TRUE...TRUE...TRUE..." **** SORRY..BUT,TRUE. " WE - MUST " .....SEE THE " REAL TRUTH " BEHIND 'ALL' OF THE SO-CALLED ...DIS-INFORMATION-MAIN-STREAM INFO-- "...
  2. A

Article: Standing Up For ME/CFS: Rivka Takes on Washington

good going...........i would be out there w/you,........in a heartbeat.........if i could.! Haven't left my home in over a yr.,,,to sick thank you soooo much, " for standing-up" for all of "us" in blessing's, marie
  3. A

Anyone here with POTS who is also XMRV positive?

hello all............& BLESSING'S YES.......to XMRV + & POTS + and sick as the dickins........0ver 20yrs w/ all the goodies
  4. A

XMRV Positive in the U.K.

HELLO ALL............NEW HERE. HAVE POSTED IN A FEW PLACES,SHORT POSTS...BAD DAY. BUT.....I DID WANT TO REPORT IN...... THAT I HAVE TESTED .......POS TO XMRV-DNA.....NED-RHA (?) ( & FOR ALL HERE THAT HAVE TESTED NEG.....DON' T LET THAT DISCOURAGE U.........THERE'S REASONS FOR THAT...& U...
  5. A

XMRV Replication Studies

Greeting's cort...& all, i have just posted a fewshort posts, .....bad day. ....... New here....................u guys are rocking ! Just wanted to report, that as of a few months ago - i tested pos w/ xmrv - dna ---neg, rha (?) of couse, like all..been sick for many yrs....but have...
  6. A

The Fight is on...Imperial College XMRV Study

Right on...sparklehorse ! " the truth ..will prevail..........!! "
  7. A

Support the Whittemore Peterson Institute

Hello all.... Great post mark.........yeh........... Wpi ! ' we...must '...stand as a group -- to ' serve ' ---- " the truth " ...& .to completely ...contribute in any way we can ! ! We can share so ' we too ' ..." shall overcome " ! ........ " the truth, will prevail! "...