• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

Poo transplant/ parasites/ gut bugs

These guys specialize in treating b. hominis. If you can get to the center they do a colonoscopy treatment which has a approx 90% success rate but if you can't get there they can give you an oral treatment plan which is approx 80% effective. There is information of the web page on how to contact...
  2. M

After getting my guy bug I became sensitive to everything I could hardly eat more than cabbage, meat and rice for 2 years. These parasites make you sensitive. Often when you are treated with antibiotics it upsets your gut flora and bugs you may have had for a long time which were not harmful...
  3. M

18 months after suddenly becoming bed ridden with "CFS" with minor IBS and visiting numerous doctors who couldn't help I went to an amazing Dr. at the Center for Digestive Diseases in Sydney Australia. He diagnosed me with having an unusual gut parasite called D.fragilis. Not only is this bug...
  4. M

CFS tension headaches- home ultrasound miracle cure!

One of my ongoing CFS symptoms has been bad tension headaches. They were so bad I was on permanent analgesics and would visit the physio as often as I could afford but the pain was still always present. Recently I came across a magic device called the Ultralieve pro which solved these headaches...