• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. T

MAF 314, looking for someone to share

hey overstressed, frankly, i do not know what a higher VL means. if you have no VL measured for your condition, why worry about it. i have not yet done a nagalase test, but will discuss that with my doc. that may be important to understand how MAF works, but for now, all i know it does work for...
  2. T

MAF 3 14 - more good news Dear All, Just for your information: news from an Italian who raised his CD4 from 336 (28%) up to 562 (33%) with MAF 3 14. Thought you might be interested to know. Those of trying here in Europe at getting loosely connected... Lots of love, Thomas
  3. T

MAF 314 Dear All, Happy and healthy New Year to all of us! I wanted to post again, because I got my latest results earlier today - after having prepared and enjoyed my daily portion of MAF 314 yoghurt for over a month now. My doc at the clinic greeted me with a big smile, as my CD4 count went...
  4. T

lobba123 i am using the same colostrum rita suggested, because it is organic and produced in a very gentle procedure of micro-filtration. how come you believe that this particular colostrum may not be effective, because it does not contain casein? in fact, i suggested this colostrum to the doc...
  5. T

MAF 314

hello there, i'm new to the forum, but wanted to share with you that i have just entered my 2nd week of MAF 314. i fully agree with klimt that you can easily share, and it is easy enough to make... so no problems in principle. the tingling sensation comes from the tiny amount of carbonic acid...