• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

Dr. DeMeirleir speaking Jan 28/13

The videos are on this site and will be translated in english, but it will take some time. There will be some new videos too.
  2. S

GcMAF for XMRV--Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor--anyone taking it?

Did dr Enlander explain to you why you should continue GcMAF? KDM told me to take a 2 month break, because I wasn't feeling too well. He said that at some point the GcMaf can become too much. I hope you will feel better soon!
  3. S

GcMAF for XMRV--Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor--anyone taking it?

Wow that's good news Daff!!! :thumbsup: I'm happy for you. I hope you will feel better soon!
  4. S

Netherlands CFS Treatment

Yes they are doing good research :). If you can´t pay them, you can tell them so you can make some arrangement.
  5. S

Yes, someone told that about the GcMAF too ukxmrv.
  6. S

mellster: Can't help you with your question about MAF yoghurt, but i hope it will help you with your gut issues! @daff: I think that dr Enlander will check your blood to check for that. I know KDM does check some things before you can start with GcMAF, so i think dr Enlander does that too. I...
  7. S

Hi Daff, I hope you will feel better soon. I have more brainfog after physical activities (and after cognitive activities too of course), and my symptoms fluctuate a lot. So maybe one of those can explain your brainfog too.
  8. S

That's good news about the vit D. Nice that 1,25-D is going down :)
  9. S

That's great daffodil! But please be carefull, don't overdo.
  10. S

anyone seen or seeing Dr. Enlander?

Dr Kenny de Meirleir prescribes both (not on the same time of course, but he uses both in different patients). Most of the time he prescribes Nexavir. I don't know the difference. Sometimes he prescribes Isoprinosine (is the same as Immunovir) because it's cheaper in Europe and not everybody...
  11. S

I have the same experience as whu with B12. Before my B12 injections i could bearly read. It goes better now. About the GcMaf: Take the dose you can tolerate best. If you take a dose that's to high for you, you will feel horrible.
  12. S

Daffodil: With the GcMAF it is not that a higher dosis works better. It's about finding the right dosis for you. Some just need a little amount. Sometimes the improvements take some time. I heard some patients didn't notice anything until they felt better after 6 months. So your brainfog can...
  13. S

Daffodil: Please do what you think is best for you. If you think you need to lower the dose, then do it. You can always switch to a higher dosis when you feel better. I am reading a lot here, but must of the time I can't post messages. Wish you the best, also for Nielk and Nabo