• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

Out of Darkness Comes Light - mysteriously beautiful photographs from a bedbound sufferer

Dear Penny, these photographs are truly beautiful. It is amazing & inspiring to see how your soul thrives & creativity blossoms even as your body is limited. I was also inspired to create a series of photographs about light inspired by my illness a few years ago. I'm anywhere near as sick as you...
  2. M

UK people under Dr Enlander's care: what treatments can you have in the UK?

I'd also be curious to hear an answer to this question!
  3. M

CFS turned my spiritual life, and my church world, upside down

Hi! This is my first time posting anything on this forum. I just found this thread and have spent the last hour reading through it! I wanted to say thanks to everyone who shared their experiences, you've all really encouraged me this morning. And thanks Martlet for this reminder. I have been...