• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. xks201

I replace ALL my hormones. This brought me back to life. But is it sustainable for decades?

I used to replace all my hormones. Then I tested my fludrocortisome and it had no fluoride group. Sure miss the testosterone when it was good.
  2. xks201

alcohol helps me?

Alcohol increases norepinephrine levels according to a study I read. I also benefit from it.
  3. xks201

A crashing story

Are you sure your hormones are working? What tests have u taken recently to reflect any T you’re on is real etc?
  4. xks201

NSAIDS for Antibody Reduction

Has anyone considered using NSAIDs for adrenergix and muscarinic antibody producrion? https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2693360/
  5. xks201

Florinef stopped working?

Florinef also stopped working for me.
  6. xks201

Keeping BP Up/Aldosterone mimetics

What do you guys do to keep your blood pressure up? Since switching to medrol it’s missing some of the hydrocortisone properties of sodium retention.
  7. xks201

De Quervain thyroid disease

What state are you in? There is fake thyroid in my city (Saint Louis). I would stick to t4.
  8. xks201

Getting Social Security in the US?

Injections. Let us know how it goes
  9. xks201

Fake prescription drugs

What mg strength pill and manufacturer was it?
  10. xks201

It might benefit you to try testosterone therapy. If I was in Mexico that’s what I would be getting. Sometimes the psychosis can help you get disability. What part of Mexico are you in?
  11. xks201

D lactate acidosis

It was very obvious. Heavy limbs after eating sweets.
  12. xks201

Fake prescription drugs

JES what state are you in?
  13. xks201

How are you affording living in Mexico?
  14. xks201

Fake prescription drugs

Yeah they’re actually all fake here.
  15. xks201

D lactate acidosis

The d lactate acidosis was an infection. I really don’t have a history of intestinal disorders.
  16. xks201

D lactate acidosis

I was on a ketogenic diet and then ate a reeses peanut butter cup and before I knew it couldn’t lift my limbs without extreme effort. I had d lactate acidosis. Fast forward and antibiotics got rid of it along with non d lactate producing probiotics. The mid level fatigue still remains outside of...
  17. xks201

Cobalamin Resistance

I had b12 tested once along with homocysteine and methymalonic acid? Anyway the b12 was out of range high (1100) and the other values were good. I notice an increase in energy from b12 sometimes, sometimes not. My symptoms like orthostatic hypotension seem to resemble b12 deficiency but I don’t...
  18. xks201

Fake prescription drugs

No, everything I have tested has been fake. The roid test kit marketed online is very simple. You put some oil in a test tube and see what color it changes. I just filled midodrine for example which is supposed to raise BP and it did nothing . Fake. That’s empirical but the rest isn’t. I’ve been...
  19. xks201

Fake prescription drugs

I almost have a chemistry degree and analyzed one myself at the college nmr machine. The testosterone was tested via the roid test kit marketed online. All the other drugs I’ve just taken and felt nothing . I have adrenal insufficiency so it’s pretty easy to tell if your cortisol or prednisone...
  20. xks201

Fake prescription drugs

It’s like that movie that just came out about toxic teflon. They sued for years and it took forever. Some people take the fake drugs and the placebo effect kicks in. In fact I’ve taken a fake drug from just about every drug company there is. That’s how rampant the problem is here.
  21. xks201

Fake prescription drugs

Yeah from any of the biggest 5 pharmacies and small local ones. I’ve tested them in NMR and with a roid test kit. That and after six years on them without a hitch feel absolutely nothing from them.
  22. xks201

Is my POTS unusual?

Is the cell trend panel available in the us?
  23. xks201

Fake prescription drugs

Has anyone else had problems getting real drugs? So far just about every drug or hormone I have filled has been fake, having been on them for six years successfully. That’s in St. Louis MISSOURI at least. The biggest thing I’m pissed about is the testosterone being fake. Luckily I have...
  24. xks201

4g high dose Thiamine Worsens Symptoms

The lactic acid limb heaviness body heaviness thing is in effect after ingesting 4grams thiamine. Pyruvate can't enter the Krebs cycle so it's being converted to lactic acid. The question is why is pyruvate blocked from the Krebs cycle? Pyruvate Dehydrogenase and pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase...
  25. xks201

High Adrenaline before CFS?

Were you a high adrenaline type before developing CFS? I’m trying to figure out if I had pyruvate dehydrogenase problems before full blown cfs that was compensated for with a high adrenaline/hormone levels. Your experience/input is appreciated. Thanks.
  26. xks201

Help - Fake Hormones

I live in St. Louis, Missouri. I NMR tested one of them and having adrenal insufficiency, I know when I have no cortisone or when my testosterone does not work because my junk doesn't work (sorry to be graphic). I've been on these drugs for 8 years. Yes, I get them from Walgreens. But even if I...
  27. xks201

Help - Fake Hormones

Any hormones I fill and even Wellbutrin or estrogen blockers are all fake. The testosterone and hydrocortisone are fake. I don't know what to do. I am wanting to move but have no money.
  28. xks201

Copper - Your Hair Mineral Test

copper, b1...all interesting.
  29. xks201

POTS relief - could it be?

I can barely tolerate any acetylcholinesterase inhibitor like aricept or huperzine. Pesticides are known to hyperactivate acetylcholine activity. I think that you are onto something here but I have almost seen acetylcholine activity be hyperactive in myself. It looks like you might be tracing...
  30. xks201

visit to endocrine

Acth stim test not enough need to know free saliva cortisol level basal 4x daily