• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Mellie

Dr. Blair Grubb- Toledo OH

Inester, POTS was the first thing I was diagnosed with - before I or any of my doctors understood that I had ME/CFS. I also have other dysautonomia sympotms and struggle largely with gastroparesis. I have seen Dr. Grubb. I have also been to Vanderbilt as a research patient twice. Now, this was...
  2. Mellie

Drs Klimas/Rey patients ---- recent scheduling problems?

I have been a patient of Dr. K since Feb 2011. I called to make an appointment last Friday and was told Dr. K is not seeing patients anymore. I found the person on the phone to be curt, unfeeling, with no knowledge of how alone we as CFS patients already feel. I fully expect that Dr. K would...
  3. Mellie

Equilibrant

Clive, Mij and PWCalvin, Thank you ALL for your input. I am increasing to 2 tabs tomorrow and very happy to get all this input. I will be spacing the doses as you have all suggested.
  4. Mellie

Equilibrant

Thank you very much for your input Inester!
  5. Mellie

Equilibrant

PWCalvin, Clyde and others who are a few months ahead of me on this... when you have increased from 1 tablet - do you take the full dose you are one all at once? Or do you spread them throughout the day? I can't find any info on this. My update after a week. I did 4 days of 1/2 a tablet. At...
  6. Mellie

Equilibrant

Thank you to everyone for sharing their experiences. I have started Equilibrant today. Just took my first 1/2 pill. This is my second try at an antiviral/immune modulator. I have been taking Immunovir for a year now. I'm waiting for results to see if there is any significant improvement in...