• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. J

Please help raise awareness on CNN following Norway breakthrough

Hi, Please read and help raise further awareness on CNN. Since the norwegian breakthrough I felt this was a great opportunity for us to raise further awareness on this horrendous illness we suffer from and also the neglect by our governments and the medical profession. CNN has a huge...
  2. J

Comment by 'jenmca' in 'PLEASE READ AND HELP TO ADVOCATE AWARENESS ON CNN - I NEED YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT'

Awww thank you Merry, so nice of you to say. How are you? Jen
  3. J

PLEASE READ AND HELP TO ADVOCATE AWARENESS ON CNN - I NEED YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT

Justin thank you. I read your comment on the CNN post, wonderful and truthfully direct. I so hope someone does contact you for further information as you stated in your comment. We can't give in and must continue to highlight awareness at every opportunity if we are well enough to do so. I...
  4. J

PLEASE READ AND HELP TO ADVOCATE AWARENESS ON CNN - I NEED YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT

Thank you so much Shannah for posting on your FB and helping to raise awareness further. The views have went up again to 400, let's hope that continues and we get noticed and heard. God bless x
  5. J

Thank you Ember for your welcome, I really appreciate it and thank you also for the support regarding the post and CNN, so appreciated. Every single one of us who has this horrendous illness are so courageous, we musn't give up our fight for justice and our human rights. x
  6. J

jenmca

7. J

Hi, Firstly thank you for reading this post on my blog. I fully appreciate you have taken the time to do so as I understand how precious time is to us. My name is Jen and I have M.E/CFS and Fibromyalgia. I live in Scotland, UK and I'm 42 years old. I was diagnosed last year but like most of...
  8. J

Hi Everyone, Firstly thank you for reading this post, I fully appreciate you have taken the time to do so as I understand how precious time is to us. My name is Jen and I have M.E/CFS and Fibromyalgia. I live in Scotland, UK and I'm 42 years old. I was diagnosed last year but...